ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>“We’re good, we’re good”
staylor26 10:26 PM 11-22-2020
Yea Raiders you are, but not good enough :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Abram is an old-school SS. He will always be a coverage liability and a late hit waiting to happen. He is what he is.
He's a poor man's John Lynch.

F him
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:00 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's a poor man's John Lynch.

F him
I was thinking Brandon Meriweather
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:22 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Actually, he's a second year player with limited coverage skills. And he's also a dirty player. But I'm pretty sure the post you quoted was referring to our QBs.
Who was on IR all of last year . . .
[Reply]
Mecca 10:24 AM 11-23-2020
Abram should just be a nickel LB, he's a shitty cover guy.

Also Carr yelled out James Harden and they ran cause you know..Harden doesn't pass the ball.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:51 AM 11-23-2020
Last night's loss was the very definition of a "morale victory" for these turds.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:51 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was thinking Brandon Meriweather
He reminds me a bit of Steve Atwater.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 10:57 AM 11-23-2020
People keep saying Carr has turned the corner again. I don't believe that at all. He just has an insane good line that provides him enough time that he doesn't have to actually make any plays. He just sits back there and waits. The issues Carr had was the second there was any pressure on him in the past he collapses and cries on the field. If he had to play behind this Chiefs put together line he would crumble. He should buy all his lineman new cars after this season for what they have done for him.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
People keep saying Carr has turned the corner again. I don't believe that at all. He just has an insane good line that provides him enough time that he doesn't have to actually make any plays. He just sits back there and waits. The issues Carr had was the second there was any pressure on him in the past he collapses and cries on the field. If he had to play behind this Chiefs put together line he would crumble. He should buy all his lineman new cars after this season for what they have done for him.
Gruden has given him a far better chance of succeeding though...he runs Grudens offense really well.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:18 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gruden has given him a far better chance of succeeding though...he runs Grudens offense really well.
And the Raiders have the best perimeter and running back weapons that I’ve seen from them in a long, long time.

Mayock has done a brilliant job of trading, signing and drafting players that fit Gruden’s system perfectly and they’re only going to get better with each passing year. He’s also begun building a defense that matches up well with the Chiefs offense, which is why these games have been so close.

The rivalry is finally back and I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibly that the Chiefs and Raiders split more often than not in the next 3-4 years. Their trajectory is better than just about any other AFC team and they’re certainly better equipped moving forward than the Titan, Colts, Texans, Ravens and other would-be AFC contenders.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:42 AM 11-23-2020
PURPLE ORANGUTAN
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up