ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 225
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:59 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
And you were pummeled
Pummeled is what your team got by the Patriots, and the Bucs. We haven’t lost a game by more than 8 in so long it would make your brainless head spin! GOT BLOWN OUT BY THE PATRIOTS.... without Tom Brady..... and half their defense..... lmao
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:02 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy has won 85% of his games coming off the bye week. He’s 30-4 against the division the last 5 years and he’s significantly better at coaching than Gruden.

You’re a fool to think that you’re winning back-to-back games against him and the best QB on the planet, especially after you’ve pissed both of them off.

Kool-Aid man is good after a bye but past performances don't dictate what happens today.

Raiders know how to beat you, The Chargers should have beat you but that game gave Chucky a blueprint on how to beat the Chiefs. Just watch the game closely, if the Raiders can pressure with 4 the Chiefs will lose
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:03 PM 11-22-2020
I'm not afraid 1 month?
Only if you promise to show up when you lose.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:06 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Frank Clark needs to show up. Kolton Miller completely neutralized him last game.
Andy Reid is another guy who better show up this time. Gruden out-schemed him last time.

Raiders rushed 3 Dlinemen and then brought a linebacker on a stunt for the 4th rusher. We struggled against the stunt. In the secondary the Raiders used a combo man/zone scheme where guys would pass receivers off to a safety that caused us problems and slowed our deep passing. Raiders also spied Mahomes some which led to his 1st interception.

On offense the Raiders' speed killed us because we didn't have a scheme to help our secondary like the Raiders did against us.

Bye week, Reid should have adjusted.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:06 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Only if you promise to show up when you lose.

I will be here as always but I am not going to be here everyday... I usually don't post here much anymore unless the game involves the Raiders. I have always posted a congratulatory thread after a Raiders loss to the Chiefs
[Reply]
RunKC 12:09 PM 11-22-2020
Kool-Aid man is good after a bye but past performances don't dictate what happens today.

Raiders know how to beat you, The Chargers should have beat you but that game gave Chucky a blueprint on how to beat the Chiefs. Just watch the game closely, if the Raiders can pressure with 4 the Chiefs will lose
That’s where you lose. Andy will have a completely different gameplan that will neutralize what you did.

Motions, shifts, screens, set up runs.

Try what you did last time and you’ll get boat raced.
[Reply]
eDave 12:15 PM 11-22-2020

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:19 PM 11-22-2020

For someone who claims to "know" the game of football, you seem very confident that your "blueprint" can't be stopped and that there's no way the statistically greatest coach after a bye will adjust for it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:28 PM 11-22-2020
I will be here as always but I am not going to be here everyday... I usually don't post here much anymore unless the game involves the Raiders. I have always posted a congratulatory thread after a Raiders loss to the Chiefs
Ok bet. Avatar bet, winner chooses the losers avi tomorrow for one month.
[Reply]
eDave 12:30 PM 11-22-2020
I'll be rooting for Cooch.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:36 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ok bet. Avatar bet, winner chooses the losers avi tomorrow for one month.
Ok then, I won't stick a bad one on you:-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:56 PM 11-22-2020
Chiefs x + 50, Raiders x

Solve for x.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:08 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Chiefs x + 50, Raiders x

Solve for x.

[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:09 PM 11-22-2020
It's hilarious seeing the confidence shown by R8RFAN thanks to the any given Sunday win that they got in October. Not to mention that it was 16 vs 11 with the refs obviously doing everything in their power to keep the Chiefs from running away with the division so early in the season. That crap isn't happening today. Today, the Chiefs win by at least 3 touchdowns. Time to show the Faiders and their loser fans that they still aren't in the same stratosphere as the Chiefs!
[Reply]
Raider9175 01:46 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
The Las Vegas Raiders are going to get a bus shoved up their assholes!!!
Why all the gay crap from Kc Chief fans? Stop it already, as every other fan base is laughing at you.
Btw what the hell happen to fat Andy Reid, as he looks like he has full blown aids.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 225
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up