ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 223 of 225
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

shitty fader fans blame officials

new town, same loser fanbase
That would’ve been a pretty weak PI call...
[Reply]
notorious 10:13 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Let’s check in on that Raider Twitter douche

:-)

WTF

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 AM 11-23-2020
I came away from this game impressed as shit with Derek Carr. I know I bag on him and call him Alex Smith alot but he's really progressed in Gruden's offense. They could have won this game had his WR's and RB's been able to catch the ball. And respect for him not giving up in the final drive. He just chucked it and didn't care about stats.

Derek Carr may now be a fringe Top 5 QB.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:23 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I came away from this game impressed as shit with Derek Carr. I know I bag on him and call him Alex Smith alot but he's really progressed in Gruden's offense. They could have won this game had his WR's and RB's been able to catch the ball. And respect for him not giving up in the final drive. He just chucked it and didn't care about stats.

Derek Carr may now be a fringe Top 5 QB.
He looks excellent but a major part of that is bc he has the best OL in football.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:28 AM 11-23-2020
I want no part of that raiders team in the playoffs. I would much rather face the Steelers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:31 AM 11-23-2020
He looks excellent but a major part of that is bc he has the best OL in football.
It's all of the above. The offense, the line, the weapons. He's a WCO guy. He's definitely top 10.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:31 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I want no part of that raiders team in the playoffs. I would much rather face the Steelers.
Meh. Bring on all comers. Nobody is scary.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:33 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Sorensen is SO bad.

He must've missed a half dozen tackles and can't cover anyone.

If we gave up 364 yards, like 100 of it was ON HIM. And that's not an exaggeration.
I'd take 11 Sorensen's over almost all the other guys on that defense. Always seems to seal a game.
[Reply]
Munson 10:33 AM 11-23-2020
Skip is such a hater.

"I'm going to be generous and give Patrick Mahomes a 'B' for his performance. He got outplayed for a SECOND game this year by Derek Carr."

@RealSkipBayless explains pic.twitter.com/C8TRoOMLAl

— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
MahiMike 10:34 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I want no part of that raiders Colts team in the playoffs. I would much rather face the Steelers.
FYP
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:37 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
FYP
Gruden has Carr playing at such a high level. I think they're one of the only teams that can hang with us offensively.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:40 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
But would have cracked up to have seen a bus celebration in the endzone after Kelce's game winning catch.
I would have been good with that. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:46 AM 11-23-2020
Based on my eyes, yes they do. But the graphic they showed with the PFF rankings of their OLinemen was not great. That is why I stopped giving a shit about what PFF thinks. Once they told me Steven Nelson was an elite corner and that Brady has been better than Mahomes THIS YEAR, I just stopped listening to them.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:47 AM 11-23-2020
I thought Carr played well.

Besides his offensive line and TE, he was also prepared. He knew exactly what the Chiefs were going to do the entire game. Hopefully, if we meet in the playoffs, Spags will run some crazy ass shit that he's not prepared for.

All that said, he's a 29 year old QB that when surrounded by good talent, can be a top 10 QB in the league. When I watch other teams now, I keeping thinking, "wow, they are a lot like the 2014 Chiefs, or the 2016 Chiefs, or whatever. The difference Mahomes makes is huge.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:47 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:
Skip is such a hater.

Carr was nails. If don't you take into account the final drive, he's absolutely right. Carr's guys didn't help him out. Three really big drops by their WR and RB.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 225
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225 >
Up