ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 101
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:29 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/list...ound-playoffs/

CEH listed as the RB 1 does that mean he heathy enough to play Sunday?
Matt Derrick was on 810's Border Patrol this morning and said CEH is expected to be a full go, unsure on Willie Gay.

Posted in the Dana thread.
Uh, I think I just came a little . . .
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:35 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Uh, I think I just came a little . . .
The media wants to fawn over the Brownie's running game, while completely overlooking ours.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 PM 01-12-2021
The media loves a simplistic answer. “Run the ball keep Mahomes on the sideline!!”

Name a single fucking time in which Mahomes wasn’t hobbled or had Cam Erving as his LT in which the opposing team adopted that strategy and beat him.

You beat Mahomes by beating the Chiefs defense more than they beat yours. And you do that whatever way possible.

As soon as you even think about chasing the clock instead of the scoreboard you’ve already lost
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:21 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
A dirty Brown player once laid a cheap-shot to Trent Green which gave him a concussion. We will never forget! :-)
That was the bengals
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:24 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The media loves a simplistic answer. “Run the ball keep Mahomes on the sideline!!”

Name a single ****ing time in which Mahomes wasn’t hobbled or had Cam Erving as his LT in which the opposing team adopted that strategy and beat him.

You beat Mahomes by beating the Chiefs defense more than they beat yours. And you do that whatever way possible.

As soon as you even think about chasing the clock instead of the scoreboard you’ve already lost
Spags and the defense showed we can shut down a one-dimensional running team last year with the Titans. I am sure they will be ready for the two-headed monster coming in on Sunday.

On the flip side of it--

I don't think the Browns can shut down our running game. They will be playing the pass and daring us to run. Buffalo tried this, and we saw what happened. CEH and Bell are going to gash them for big yards imo.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:29 PM 01-12-2021
Kudos to the browns for completely destroying the Steelers. Fuck that franchise, from their rapist qb, to the sham of victories the NFL has handed them Seahawks got robbed during that super bowl and officiating was absolute one sided trash, to quite a few other hints that always seem to go their way when they don’t deserve it. The media and NFL love them for some reason and reward them constantly. Forgot where I was going with this, fuck the steelers, Browns embarrassed them so are good to go in my eyes. They’re still gonna lose this week though because Chiefs.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:36 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Kudos to the browns for completely destroying the Steelers. **** that franchise, from their rapist qb, to the sham of victories the NFL has handed them Seahawks got robbed during that super bowl and officiating was absolute one sided trash, to quite a few other hints that always seem to go their way when they don’t deserve it. The media and NFL love them for some reason and reward them constantly. Forgot where I was going with this, **** the steelers, Browns embarrassed them so are good to go in my eyes. They’re still gonna lose this week though because Chiefs.
That was the Bengals.

Mon 12/21 1 2 3 4 FINAL
Pittsburgh (11-3) 0 0 10 7 17
Cincinnati (3-10-1) 3 14 0 10 27
Pass B. Roethlisberger (PIT), 38-20-170, 1 INT, 1 TD
R. Finley (CIN), 13-7-89, 0 INT, 1 TD
Rush B. Snell (PIT), 18-84, 1 TD
G. Bernard (CIN), 25-83, 1 TD
Rec D. Johnson (PIT), 8-59, 1 TD
T. Higgins (CIN), 3-31

Oh yeah, the Browns did it too-lol :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:54 AM 01-13-2021
So are Watkins and Hill 100%?
[Reply]
Best22 03:58 AM 01-13-2021
The Browns passing game is based off teams loading the box.

The Browns are gonna pass the ball alot.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:50 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
The Browns passing game is based off teams loading the box.

The Browns are gonna pass the ball alot.
good observation from a chiefs fan. the media makes you think the browns can only throw if they are gashing in the running game.

that was the case early in the season but since week 11 stefanski has given baker the keys to the offense.

teams are so aggressive to stop the run they have been throwing early and gashing teams to loosen up so the pass sets up the run for the browns now.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:58 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
It's the calm before the storm of Ravens or Bills dipshits that will inevitably flood in next week.
i would consider the browns and bills fans pretty much the same. down franchises that have had no success for a long time looking on the verge of turning it around.

bills and browns fans have been taking other teams fans crap for years its been building up. if either one gets any type of success they are going to be pretty much unbearable :-)
[Reply]
1postanddone 06:42 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
i would consider the browns and bills fans pretty much the same. down franchises that have had no success for a long time looking on the verge of turning it around.

bills and browns fans have been taking other teams fans crap for years its been building up. if either one gets any type of success they are going to be pretty much unbearable :-)
Yeah so pretty much they are gonna become just like Chiefs fans. "Mahomes is a golden god the undisputed GOAT who no team can even think of ever beating and no other QB in the league past and present is even close to his level of QB holiness
[Reply]
JolieMolie 07:08 AM 01-13-2021
It's going to be a fun game to watch. Chiefs should work on getting ahead early and then Patrick playing keep away for the rest of the game.
[Reply]
TEX 07:29 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by 1postanddone:
Yeah so pretty much they are gonna become just like Chiefs fans. "Mahomes is a golden god the undisputed GOAT who no team can even think of ever beating and no other QB in the league past and present is even close to his level of QB holiness
Jealous much?
[Reply]
1postanddone 07:35 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Jealous much?
delusional much?
[Reply]
Page 46 of 101
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up