ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 42
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
Phobia 11:58 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Bwana:
If I may be so bold? There are very few threads I would tell you to read over playing your X-Box, but this one is headed to the hall without question and is about as funny as any thread in the history of the Planet.........comedy gold.
Second
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:22 AM 04-05-2008
haha, you all are right. This thread was a whole hell of alot different then what i was expecting.

Phil, ya should have said that in the first place.

I didnt read everything, but read enough to understand what went down. Oh boy, opening up about your real life like that is a big ass no no on the internet.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:22 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by :
Subject: chiefsplanet misuse

there is people posting my name my wifes name and incorrect info about me and my family
also my address and phone number
will it be taken carew of or should i contact my attorney?

shyguyms
Yes.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:40 AM 04-05-2008
"people"? Does he mean like himself?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:55 AM 04-05-2008
Okay, I apologize....

this "shygums" user/screenname is yet another of my aliases.

Pretty funny, eh? :-)

Heh. ::-):

I was really, really bored.....

:-)

[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:56 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
"people"? Does he mean like himself?
Apparently. He's definitely a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
[Reply]
Bill S Preston 01:58 AM 04-05-2008
That sexual offenders list is ****in hilarious. That will be the last time this clown posts on Chiefsplanet. His picture and address is there and everything.
[Reply]
btlook1 02:11 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Bill S Preston:
That sexual offenders list is ****in hilarious. That will be the last time this clown posts on Chiefsplanet. His picture and address is there and everything.

Heck I thought you guys were just pulling his chain but the dude really is on the sex offenders list! Oh my I wonder what he's going to have to say next time he returns if he ever does!
Like someone else said maybe Phobia really is a god!!! Props to him!
[Reply]
Valiant 02:13 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by btlook1:
Heck I thought you guys were just pulling his chain but the dude really is on the sex offenders list! Oh my I wonder what he's going to have to say next time he returns if he ever does!
Like someone else said maybe Phobia really is a god!!! Props to him!
Holy hell what did you do to get so much negative rep??
[Reply]
btlook1 02:19 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Holy hell what did you do to get so much negative rep??
Skippy didn't like my remarks about direct tv vs. dish one day so we had a rep. war. I lost as you can see!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 05:43 AM 04-05-2008
must be comforting to know that any time - from now to the end of the intertubes - an employer or friend googles your name they will find a thread in which you are revealed to be an emotional retard, a stalker, a scumbag adulterer, and a sex offender...
[Reply]
stumppy 06:35 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
must be comforting to know that any time - from now to the end of the intertubes - an employer or friend googles your name they will find a thread in which you are revealed to be an emotional retard, a stalker, a scumbag adulterer, and a sex offender...
I get the feeling that most of that would probably be obvious during the interview.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:37 AM 04-05-2008
spongegums(credit sec) arse yesterday at breakfast

Here is a diagram of the events following spongegums spreading cheeks on CP, challenging the beast to fook it

[Reply]
Donger 08:19 AM 04-05-2008
This thread made an interesting shift.

And, Phobia may indeed be the Anti-Christ.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:29 AM 04-05-2008
Wow.....just wow.

I'm set at 50 posts/page. Reading the first page, I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy, but ultimately he seemed like a 35 year old with the emotional maturity of a 16 year old...so I drop a couple of posts....

Then every successive page is like another level of perdition. Just increasingly more f*cked up, grotesque, and perverse. To top it off, the dumb motherf*cker leaves his personal info out there while he is a registered sex offender. I thought this might turn Springer around the time he mentioned his wife. Little did I know that Jerry's show was about as analogous to this guy's life as Skinemax is to the BME Pain Olympics.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 42
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up