FlaChief58 08:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ll see who’s right

Ouch, that's gotta sting

:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by :
"We were comfortable with all three of those guys, and it just so happened to be Drake."

Ummmm, I think I see your problem.
[Reply]
tooge 08:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Matt Cassel had a successfull career. So did Alex Smith. Neither won jack shit
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
Matt Cassel had a successfull career. So did Alex Smith. Neither won jack shit
Making millions being a turd is what I call successful
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ll see who’s right

Bonus:

if Sean Payton feels as strongly about Bo Nix as he did about Patrick Mahomes, waiting until 12 to draft him is certifiable

I get that Nix was drafted way earlier than we thought, but if you think he’s the next Patrick Mahomes, you don’t wait till 12 no matter what his ADP is https://t.co/hF0sTJ0Ruk

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Bonus:

Possibly, but the way it played out and who knows, maybe they would have traded up if they thought necessary.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Possibly, but the way it played out and who knows, maybe they would have traded up if they thought necessary.
He supposedly loved Mahomes, but got beat to the punch. You'd think if he found his next Mahomes, that he would be agressive in ensuring he doesn't miss out again.

It's all very clearly a load of horseshit.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It’s probably nothing, but after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl AGAIN last season, it’s something that’s worthy of keeping an eye on.
fyp
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:50 AM Today
He supposedly loved Mahomes, but got beat to the punch. You'd think if he found his next Mahomes, that he would be agressive in ensuring he doesn't miss out again.

It's all very clearly a load of horseshit.
Quite possibly.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:06 AM Today
Bonus:

I doubt Payton meant that Nix is the next Mahomes. If he did, he should be laughed at.

Payton could have tanked last year and drafted a player that actually is similar to Mahomes and a potential superstar. If he had any sense, he'd have pulled the plug after 70-20. Anyone could see they weren't going anywhere.

Or they could have drafted Rattler, aka Albino Mahomes, and grabbed an elite weapon at #12. I think history's going to show that either move would have given them a better, more exciting NFL QB.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Ouch, that's gotta sting

Clearly they missed that 10 yard pass that Bo Montana made under pressure that one time.
[Reply]
Page 4864 of 4864
« First < 3864436447644814485448604861486248634864
Up