Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
AustinChief 06:26 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
:-).

I would do so many cool things.

I'd own this place, for one.
Not for sale my friend! Course you could just have me rubbed out and get it on the cheap.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
The fuck you didn't start it...

[Reply]
pimpchief 06:28 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Not for sale my friend! Course you could just have me rubbed out and get it on the cheap.
You probably are being stalked right now.
[Reply]
KChiefer 06:32 PM 10-06-2012
Anyone else worried for the pilot of a plane with the words Cassel and Pioli attached to it.?.?

Really though, have a safe flight.
[Reply]
pimpchief 06:33 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by KChiefer:
Anyone else worried for the pilot of a plane with the words Cassel and Pioli attached to it.?.?

Really though, have a safe flight.
Yeah, I really hope it goes smoothly.
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:34 PM 10-06-2012
If all it takes is a hand jibber to get cp on the cheap. How about a hand jibber and you just make me a mod? Lol. You can keep CP.
[Reply]
pimpchief 06:35 PM 10-06-2012
Pr should be a mod for getting cp on nfl.com.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 10-06-2012
Capone should be God King of Chiefsplanet for life, and should be permitted to do anything he fucking wants, including banning anyone for anything.
[Reply]
AustinChief 06:36 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yeah, but it looks as if you still have to do 4 weeks and can't change the message. Kind of defeats the purpose of digital IMO.

Plus, you have to share ad space. Seems like the permanent billboard is the better option.
That's bizarre. Clear Channel has digital billboards that pull the content directly from your web server so it can be changed as much as you want. (inside a base template of course)
[Reply]
AustinChief 06:38 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
If all it takes is a hand jibber to get cp on the cheap. How about a hand jibber and you just make me a mod? Lol. You can keep CP.
haha, I knew I should have used another term there.... :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:39 PM 10-06-2012
Which is why I hesitate on the billboard. If it were a digital board it would different... but there are not any digiboards that I know of in the area.
There is at least one. It's on the Kit Bond Bridge. that leads into/out of North KC.
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:41 PM 10-06-2012
haha, I knew I should have used another term there.... :-)
So... You don't want a hand job from me?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 10-06-2012
We need to have a Pr_Capone day around here.

Oct 1st.

Eric Is BANNERMAN...EVER ALERT FOR THE CALL TO ACTION!

[Reply]
AustinChief 06:44 PM 10-06-2012
So... You don't want a hand job from me?
woah, woah woah, let's not be hasty and jump to any conclusions big boy...
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:44 PM 10-06-2012
hey pr, i'm late to this thread. just watched your "tv commercial". all i can say is holy crap, brau!!

i don't do paypal. but i'll help out on the next go 'round. way to go dude! remind me to never piss you off!
[Reply]
Page 167 of 603
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up