ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reports: OBJ (being shopped) & Allen Robinson (requested trade)
Dante84 02:38 PM 09-15-2020
Two big name and expensive WR's may be moving to new teams.

OBJ

The #Browns should let Odell Beckham Jr. seek a trade if they remain committed to Baker Mayfield, and one report says they're already shopping him https://t.co/avLrfbne5v

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) September 15, 2020

Allen Robinson

Report: Allen Robinson asks Bears to trade him https://t.co/cTsAJCojWG

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 15, 2020

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:39 PM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I'd be fine with the Ravens adding OBJ, I don't think his skill set matches with Lamar Jackson's strengths at all, and he can add a little cancer to that locker room.
After 1 practice he’d be like What the FUCK is this? I’m not blocking for this asshole.

Originally Posted by JD10367:
People like to bash OBJ and, sure, he's a fucking headcase. But the dude has 5 relatively full seasons (at least 12 games played) out of 6, and in all of those seasons he went over 1000 yards. I don't know what his contract status is and how tradeable he actually is but I'd love to see the Pats give him a shot if it's affordable. Right now their offensive pass-catching weapons are pee-wee league, and OBJ would give them a legitimate receiver to take some pressure out of the run box.
That would be a huge get for Cam.

I’d pay money to watch him and Belicheat interact. :-).
[Reply]
srvy 12:52 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Red Dawg is the worst, he's so old it's like he watches games through his asshole.
Says the guy who starts threads on every minor ache and pain he has from ass sitting and video game playing.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:01 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
OBJ is a cancer
For some reason we think we are already good enough to beat everyone. The downfall of Super Bowl winners every year.

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:25 AM 09-16-2020
SF
GB
NE
BAL
SEA
HOU

These are the teams that come to mind, any others?
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:28 AM 09-16-2020
Also, with regards to OBJ, it’s amazing how quick the shine comes off Dorsey when he’s gone from a place. I mean, I’ll always defend the good stuff he did, especially that first year but damn I’m glad Veach is our guy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
SF
GB
NE
BAL
SEA
HOU

These are the teams that come to mind, any others?
SF probably not. Just signed Sanu.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:33 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
SF probably not. Just signed Sanu.
Really? Sanu should be on the couch.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:33 AM 09-16-2020
I know, but guess Shanahan loves him from their time in Atlanta.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:45 AM 09-16-2020
80+ posts into an OBJ thread with no mention of the fact that it recently came out that he's into chicks dropping steamers on his chest.

This place has really gone to shit (no pun intended).
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:06 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So I didn't see it because I haven't been here much the last few weeks but did the whole OBJ liking to be shit on by women story that hit twitter last week get posted here?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
80+ posts into an OBJ thread with no mention of the fact that it recently came out that he's into chicks dropping steamers on his chest.

:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:10 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
:-)
I stand squat corrected.
[Reply]
JD10367 07:51 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

What the Cleveland Steamer does on his days off is his own business. As long as he shits on opponents on Sunday, I’m all for the Patriots signing Odookie Beckham. We can throw stuffed Mr. Hankeys on the field when he scores.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:58 AM 09-16-2020
Beckham made all sorts of hilarious shit jokes on instagram and got cleveland steamer trending, he's ok in my book for that sense of humor.
[Reply]
JD10367 08:38 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Beckham made all sorts of hilarious shit jokes on instagram and got cleveland steamer trending, he's ok in my book for that sense of humor.
And, let's be honest. What guy HASN'T been shit on by a woman, at least metaphorically? If your married, you're getting a mental steamer on a daily basis.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:44 AM 09-16-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I know, but guess Shanahan loves him from their time in Atlanta.
That sounds like a fantastic way to make a good team shitty.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up