ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 58
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs close to a deal with Tyrann Mathieu (now confirmed)
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-11-2019

The Chiefs are close to a deal with S Tyrann Mathieu, I’m told

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) March 11, 2019

Former Texans’ S Tyrann Mathieu intends to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per a league source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2019

ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:09 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Here's what I don't get. Why isn't Berry getting surgery? Really don't want to go through this BS again.
Those bone spurs grow back and the only other option would be removing part of his Achilles. Him not getting the surgery means hopefully he will pass his physical and then the chiefs can cut him. If he fails it then his full salary becomes guaranteed for 2019. I think the physical is within the next few days.

Ford failed his physical and then got his contract locked in last year. Otherwise he may have not been on the team.
Delano 09:10 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I love all the football experts on this site. So many egotistical fuck heads on here that like to act like they know what they are talking about, but most of you whiney fucks just love to whine about every single move that us made, so either way you win, because if he sucks then you can say I told you so and if he is good you get to enjoy the success. Just a bunch of dumbasses that want people to think they are smarter than they actually are. Most of the ones bitching wanted Landon Collins who was ranked lower than TM. Then we have the idiots who talk about how hes injury prone or hes undersized, but they want Earl Thomas, who is only an inch taller than TM, hasnt played a full season since 2015, is almost 30 years old, and is going to want to be the highest paid safety in the league.
Nononononoyes. Honestly, just view all the extreme takes as memes and you’re good.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:10 PM 03-11-2019
Fuller is set as slot CBand Ward as the other CB. We do need one more. Berry and Mathieu best safety tandem in the league. Houston gone so we need another pass rusher.
pugsnotdrugs19 09:12 PM 03-11-2019
This guy is good. I wonder if plays like this don’t get proper grading from PFF.

https://twitter.com/realmnchiefsfan/...086582272?s=21
JakeF 09:13 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fuller is set as slot CBand Ward as the other CB. We do need one more. Berry and Mathieu best safety tandem in the league. Houston gone so we need another pass rusher.
We don't even know if Berry is going to be healthy enough to play and you already have them labeled as the best safeties in the league? You are going to crash hard. I hope you like to drink.
threebag 09:14 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I saw this interesting interview the other day in which ex-GMs and coaches were talking about how to spend money during a legit, QB-led, Super Bowl window.

Basically, their strategy was a penny-foolish, pound-wise sort of approach. You try and spend as much of your cap as possible while you have the QB on his rookie deal. (That's fairly obvious, I suppose.) The caveat was that you have to be sure you have enough dry powder available when the time comes to resign your QB. It's a bit of a tight rope.

It seems very simple on the surface. The problems come about in scouting the surrounding, supporting players and how well the GM and the HC communicate. That, and how the "win-now" vs "long-term" outcome strategies complement each other.

This is all new to me since we've never really had a legitimate chance to rock the league for a few years (or 10). I'm going to have to learn on the fly, I suppose. I guess Veach hasn't experienced this sort of thing either, though ... that's a little scary.

FAX
Especially when the Chiefs will have the richest contract in history probably
dlphg9 09:14 PM 03-11-2019
Berry aint doing shit. Even if he does play he sucks. Im hoping its Watts and Mathieu.
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:14 PM 03-11-2019
I’ll be somewhat surprised if berry is on this team
JakeF 09:17 PM 03-11-2019
Berry aint doing shit. Even if he does play he sucks. Im hoping its Watts and Mathieu.
You sure do bitch and complain a lot.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:19 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
I’ll be somewhat surprised if berry is on this team
LaCanfora, Breer and Peter King all believe Berry will be back
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:38 PM 03-11-2019
Berry aint doing shit. Even if he does play he sucks.
Why can't more people understand and accept this? He's getting cut. Put it in your day runner RIGHT NOW.

Designation Wednesday approacheth!
Bump 09:39 PM 03-11-2019
just got home and heard the news! hell ya! I wanted to draft him, but everybody was like "but he smoked weed"
New World Order 09:39 PM 03-11-2019
LaCanfora, Breer and Peter King all believe Berry will be back
Is that post-Mathieu signing?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:41 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is that post-Mathieu signing?
Negative but I assume they all knew that the chiefs were looking for a safety
Best22 09:43 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So we have now

- shut Houston out in the playoffs in their own house