ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 168 of 315
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:37 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
Tell me more. Penalties are killing me.
Have you gone back to look at what kind of penalties you are having and who is committing them.

Start there.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 01:51 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Have you gone back to look at what kind of penalties you are having and who is committing them.

Start there.
Most of my penalties this year have been personal fouls, mostly against my DE's. I think they're having a competition to see who can get the most penalty yards for the season.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:56 PM 12-20-2019
Most of my penalties this year have been personal fouls, mostly against my DE's. I think they're having a competition to see who can get the most penalty yards for the season.
Check to see if they're Jacksonville Jaguars.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:59 PM 12-20-2019
Top 10 pick is a lock. I purposely benched Michel to limit the number of carries. Some guy named free agent had 101 on the ground and 109 receiving
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:04 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
DJ trade me your pick
Would have but didn't see the request.

Really like the Harris snag this late though. Rounds out a top shelf defensive backfield nicely.
[Reply]
carlos3652 02:07 PM 12-20-2019
I figured as much. Do the break out though... you might be able to see a pattern.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:15 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Would have but didn't see the request.

Really like the Harris snag this late though. Rounds out a top shelf defensive backfield nicely.
Yeah im pretty happy with my secondary of
Kyle Fuller
Marshon Lattimore
J.C. Jackson
Kevin Byard
Shawn Williams
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:57 PM 12-20-2019
Denzel Ward
Charvarius Ward
Chris Harris Jr
Eddie Jackson
Anthony Harris

Not as much certainty in mine; I think you can pretty confidently project good things from Fuller, Lattimore and Byard, but I think I have a ton of upside in the Ward pairing and Eddie Jackson was an All Pro last year; a little down but still very good this year and only in his 3rd season.

The hope is that they'll have less of a burden on this squad with Dak at QB throwing to Julio, Allen Robinson, James Washington and Dallas Goedert; think I got him some excellent weapons.

This team's gonna have more glaring holes than League 1 and I don't think it has as much long-term upside (a couple ticks older here and there), but there's more near term star power and it can be pretty dangerous out of the box.
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:06 PM 12-20-2019
Denzel Ward
Charvarius Ward
Chris Harris Jr
Eddie Jackson
Anthony Harris

Not as much certainty in mine; I think you can pretty confidently project good things from Fuller, Lattimore and Byard, but I think I have a ton of upside in the Ward pairing and Eddie Jackson was an All Pro last year; a little down but still very good this year and only in his 3rd season.

The hope is that they'll have less of a burden on this squad with Dak at QB throwing to Julio, Allen Robinson, James Washington and Dallas Goedert; think I got him some excellent weapons.

This team's gonna have more glaring holes than League 1 and I don't think it has as much long-term upside (a couple ticks older here and there), but there's more near term star power and it can be pretty dangerous out of the box.

That’s how I drafted in league 1. (The same way you are drafting in 2). I figure I’ll have 1-3 good years and then tank when others have their young studs start producing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
That’s how I drafted in league 1. (The same way you are drafting in 2). I figure I’ll have 1-3 good years and then tank when others have their young studs start producing.
I drafted 25 guys in league 1 - the average age of those 25 was 23.04 years old as of the 2018 season (year 1 of the league).

I drafted 3 guys that were 26; they were 3 of my starting offensive linemen (who have naturally longer shelf lives), one more that was 25 (also an offensive lineman) and every other player I drafted was 24 or younger. 10 of them were 22 or younger.

So take heart guys in league 1 - that team that's 7-1 is comprised of infants that'll all be around for a looooong time (which, in NFL terms, is about 4 seasons).

I had no way to build around a quarterback so I figured I'd build around youth and hope to stumble into one over the next few years. Guess I should've taken Lamar Jackson afterall...
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:03 PM 12-20-2019
I drafted 25 guys in league 1 - the average age of those 25 was 23.04 years old as of the 2018 season (year 1 of the league).

I drafted 3 guys that were 26; they were 3 of my starting offensive linemen (who have naturally longer shelf lives), one more that was 25 (also an offensive lineman) and every other player I drafted was 24 or younger. 10 of them were 22 or younger.

So take heart guys in league 1 - that team that's 7-1 is comprised of infants that'll all be around for a looooong time (which, in NFL terms, is about 4 seasons).

I had no way to build around a quarterback so I figured I'd build around youth and hope to stumble into one over the next few years. Guess I should've taken Lamar Jackson afterall...
How much free time do you have in your life that you looked up everyone’s age and done math?
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:27 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
How much free time do you have in your life that you looked up everyone’s age and done math?
This is important stuff. He's going to make time for it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:33 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
pro football reference ain't hard to navigate, hoss. And the season index makes running an index with an age limit as easy as typing 2 numbers and clicking search.

And Excel will do all that math crap for ya. If you're gonna manage a cap, you're gonna have to write this stuff down. I go so far as to stagger the contracts of my key personnel to make sure they won't hit FA.

If you're gonna do something, do it well.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:45 PM 12-20-2019
pro football reference ain't hard to navigate, hoss. And the season index makes running an index with an age limit as easy as typing 2 numbers and clicking search.

And Excel will do all that math crap for ya. If you're gonna manage a cap, you're gonna have to write this stuff down. I go so far as to stagger the contracts of my key personnel to make sure they won't hit FA.

If you're gonna do something, do it well.
Amen. I’ve downloaded many excels from PFR. I love how they let you manipulate their queries to get exactly what you need.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:00 PM 12-20-2019
How come some teams have a KR or PR and many other teams like mine have free agents in those positions? I don't even see an option for changing this?
[Reply]
Page 168 of 315
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Up