ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Nico Collins - WR, Michigan
wachashi 04:52 PM 02-18-2021
He's 6' 4" 215 lbs and led the BIG with 19.7-yard average per catch in 2019. Opted out in 2020. He'll win jump balls and contested catches.

Do you like him in our offense? If so, in what round?

Michigan's offense doesn't produce many highlights, but here are his:

[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Both Collins and Williams were mentioned in this Arrowhead Pride article:

3 wide receivers the Chiefs should target after round two
I love Cade Johnson.

If the Chiefs can come away with an X and Johnson, that would be fantastic.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:26 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love Cade Johnson.

If the Chiefs can come away with an X and Johnson, that would be fantastic.
In my latest mock....I’m taking Johnson. I’m just trying to figure out if Reid is going to want to have two rookie WRs this year or not.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:37 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
In my latest mock....I’m taking Johnson. I’m just trying to figure out if Reid is going to want to have two rookie WRs this year or not.
Yea I have my doubts that they go with 2 rookies, but I would be very happy with it after missing out on one last year (especially if they don’t go WR early).
[Reply]
kccrow 06:21 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Both Collins and Williams were mentioned in this Arrowhead Pride article:

3 wide receivers the Chiefs should target after round two
Interesting read, thanks. Coincidentally, I was very high on Gabriel Davis last year and took him for my Alternate Reality team haha.

I'm not much a fan of Collins. He has good straight-line speed and he's tall, but he doesn't look like he has the agility to ever be much more than a 4th option deep threat. I could be wrong but that's just how I see him.

I think if I'm going for a pure slot guy, Jaelon Darden is my guy but Cade Johnson isn't a disappointing option.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:52 PM 02-22-2021
Of this thread, I really like Jaelon Darden and Seth Williams. I would be happy with either.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:11 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Interesting read, thanks. Coincidentally, I was very high on Gabriel Davis last year and took him for my Alternate Reality team haha.

I'm not much a fan of Collins. He has good straight-line speed and he's tall, but he doesn't look like he has the agility to ever be much more than a 4th option deep threat. I could be wrong but that's just how I see him.

I think if I'm going for a pure slot guy, Jaelon Darden is my guy but Cade Johnson isn't a disappointing option.
Darden is an exciting prospect as well. I’d be happy with either one in the 4th.

Slot might not be a huge need, but there’s so much talent there I think we should draft one to go with an X (in free agency or the draft). I like Shi Smith too.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up