ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Blizzcon, possible Diablo 4 annoucement.
Sofa King 08:58 PM 10-30-2019
Ok. I loved Diablo 2. Probably my favorite game of all time. Played it again a few months ago and built a badass Omnidin.

Diablo 4 is rumored to finally have it's day in the sun and there could be an announcement at Blizzcon. After they ****ed me over with Diablo 3, i'm nervous. They claim they're going back to their roots though and making it gloomy again. I sure hope so. This cartoony D3 bullshit was junk.

EDIT:

[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:14 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Honestly, the first two games were made so long ago, and things have changed so much, that even if the third one hadn't been a truncated piece of useless crap I still might not have enjoyed it. I've just gotten too used to the first person/over the shoulder view. The nostalgia factor can only carry you so far.
The overhead view doesn't bother me. Everything else with the art, skills handling, the RMT AH, story and right down to the actual gameplay was just dull.

I hope Diablo becomes more of a casual affair as I don't have the endless hours to grind like I had in the D2 days.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:50 AM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
The overhead view doesn't bother me. Everything else with the art, skills handling, the RMT AH, story and right down to the actual gameplay was just dull.

I hope Diablo becomes more of a casual affair as I don't have the endless hours to grind like I had in the D2 days.
This is why trading is the all important part that's been missing from most games since Diablo 2.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:54 AM 11-02-2019
There's also rumor that a D2 remake will be announced this week as well, so that would be pretty fucking cool.

Agreed on the trading, I really missed the interactions with other people and the deal making aspect. I remember in Diablo 2 classic when I finally got my first Soul Scratch. Damn I was pumped!!! Bragged about it in school the next day.

Diablo Immortal is still coming out, I just won't be playing it. Pisses me off still that mobile games are so popular that it's fucking with my Diablo and Aion games. Wish Aion 2 wasn't mobile.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:14 AM 11-02-2019
I don't mind a gold AH because honestly I don't have the time to figure out what appropriate amount of SOJ's to pay for whatever item, but the real money Auction House was way too cash shop for my liking.

Now when I see a trailer for a game like NBA 2k20 and laugh at the gambling cash shop inside a basketball game, it reminded me of D3.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:46 PM 11-02-2019
Don't care. Blizzard got in bed with the Chicoms and let it guide their business decisions. The 'apology' means nothing without people being demoted and shitcanned.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:05 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Don't care. Blizzard got in bed with the Chicoms and let it guide their business decisions. The 'apology' means nothing without people being demoted and shitcanned.
OMG OMG CANCEL EVERYTHING FIRE EVERYONE
[Reply]
Pants 11:29 PM 11-02-2019
I played D3 after the Reapers of Souls and felt it was very pretty damn good. So may viable play styles with awesome synergies between specialized loot and class builds.

I never played the broken version at release but I heard it was awful.
[Reply]
Setsuna 11:46 PM 11-02-2019
Not coming out till 2024 at best.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:39 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Not coming out till 2024 at best.
Right, I expect to be dead by that time.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:58 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
I played D3 after the Reapers of Souls and felt it was very pretty damn good. So may viable play styles with awesome synergies between specialized loot and class builds.

I never played the broken version at release but I heard it was awful.
It was always broken,

I still play diablo 2 every couple of seasons. It’s so much fun to play still to this day.

Last season I had 7-8 lvl 90’s and used a Barb with Grief and BOTD to farm Uber trust with.

But I promise you the variation on D2 was way beyond what D3 has ever had. Runewords were amazing. On of my favorite builds was a Bear Sorc.
[Reply]
Pants 09:43 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It was always broken,

I still play diablo 2 every couple of seasons. It’s so much fun to play still to this day.

Last season I had 7-8 lvl 90’s and used a Barb with Grief and BOTD to farm Uber trust with.

But I promise you the variation on D2 was way beyond what D3 has ever had. Runewords were amazing. On of my favorite builds was a Bear Sorc.
I see. I'm clearly not as much of a Diablo aficionado. I don't even remember Runewords. LOL
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:55 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
I see. I'm clearly not as much of a Diablo aficionado. I don't even remember Runewords. LOL
You haven't lived unless you made your first runeword, really nothing like it in the looter genre. I still remember hacking ITH weapons where you made the runeword then took the runes out and still had all the bonuses of the runeword on a white/socketed weapon. Pop in a Jah, Ber or such and be overpowered. Ah those were the days as were selling items for real money. Anyone remember the super overpowered Oculus rings? was the oculus stats on a ring. That's back when sorcs were real!
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:07 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It was always broken,

I made an Omnidin this past season. Damn it's fun walking into a room and everything just explodes.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:33 PM 11-06-2019
I’m going to need this to be good.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:14 AM 11-07-2019
Best guesses I've seen is late 2021 early 2022.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up