ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 42
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
unlurking 09:25 AM 06-10-2016
This looks great...

[Reply]
-King- 01:16 AM 11-13-2017
On episode 7 now. Overall the season has been good, not great. This episode though makes me want to just quit the show. It's fucking terrible. I'm keep almost falling asleep. Only thing keeping me up is the insane amount of cringe in the episode.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Fish 12:33 PM 11-13-2017
I'm pretty certain that the Dig Dug arcade game only allowed for 3 digit high score names. Not 6 (MADMAX). 6 digit high score entry was available in Dig Dug 2 arcade instead.

Pretty certain.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:16 PM 11-13-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm pretty certain that the Dig Dug arcade game only allowed for 3 digit high score names. Not 6 (MADMAX). 6 digit high score entry was available in Dig Dug 2 arcade instead.

Pretty certain.
Good catch.

Do you think Dig Dug was meant to be analogous to the tunnel system of the creature?
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:22 AM 11-14-2017
This show could use a little bit of better writing but it's fub
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:08 AM 11-14-2017
Just finished it.

No big mysteries to unravel and the uniqueness has worn off.

The show’s trajectory is angled down, but didn’t feel ripped off.

Will watch season 3...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:12 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Great season. Great.
*agree with whoever said that ep.7 was lame UNLESS they are setting up a future story
*the kid with the orange lips hooking up with the girl with the orange hair was awkward
*Paul Reiser and David Harbour nailed it all season

I hope S3 continues this high level.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 02:05 AM 11-15-2017
Just finished it. I liked the last 2 episodes and overall the season was good too. I don't think they need to do or should do a 3rd season though.

BTW...what the hell was the point of the over the top bully character? Max's brother. He literally had nothing to do with the story other than being an over the top douche in every scene he was in.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:25 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just finished it. I liked the last 2 episodes and overall the season was good too. I don't think they need to do or should do a 3rd season though.

BTW...what the hell was the point of the over the top bully character? Max's brother. He literally had nothing to do with the story other than being an over the top douche in every scene he was in.
Posted via Mobile Device
My guess is that something is going to happen with him in season 3. They just wanted everyone to hate him, so they can do something so everyone can then love him.
[Reply]
RobBlake 03:59 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
My guess is that something is going to happen with him in season 3. They just wanted everyone to hate him, so they can do something so everyone can then love him.
It they already did that with the other guy. I hope he gets taken over by an alien or something lol
[Reply]
-King- 04:00 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Meh that would be shitty. He was just too over the top to have a redemption story.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:37 AM 11-15-2017
I don't think they need to do or should do a 3rd season though.
They are already committed to a 3rd season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:11 AM 11-15-2017
Posted via Mobile Device
He's a bit of a tragic character so he's prime for a redemption arc.

If you go back and watch the scene where his dad slaps him around, he acts totally different. He was normal AF when face to face with his father. I think he's a classic case of an abused child lashing out at his peers in an effort to cope.
[Reply]
-King- 11:46 AM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's a bit of a tragic character so he's prime for a redemption arc.

If you go back and watch the scene where his dad slaps him around, he acts totally different. He was normal AF when face to face with his father. I think he's a classic case of an abused child lashing out at his peers in an effort to cope.
That's no excuse. He's a racist who tried to run down kids in his car (fucked up even if he was just fucking around). He also damn near killed Steve punching him after he was concussed. Even with the abusive father, he's a piece of shit who had no purpose season 2 and has no redemptive features for season 3.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
vailpass 12:10 PM 11-15-2017
That's no excuse. He's a racist who tried to run down kids in his car (****ed up even if he was just ****ing around). He also damn near killed Steve punching him after he was concussed. Even with the abusive father, he's a piece of shit who had no purpose season 2 and has no redemptive features for season 3.
Posted via Mobile Device
Get out of here with that stupid shit.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:23 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Get out of here with that stupid shit.
This is a fictional show. Stop being triggered.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 42
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up