ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 152
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
blaise 10:50 PM 08-29-2011
I wasn't offended by Dane's schtick. I just thought it was cliche message board speak.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:51 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
I didn't think he made that many waves. We went our rounds on some topics but most of his "smack" talk just seemed like "shtick"
I never understood the hate.
He and I got into it a couple of times. He was a smart well thought out poster. The kind we need more of here on the planet. But dude had paper thin skin.
[Reply]
blaise 10:54 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
He and I got into it a couple of times. He was a smart well thought out poster. The kind we need more of here on the planet. But dude had paper thin skin.
That's the funny part about when people say "You couldn't handle Dane"
He was the guy who would throw a fit over any little thing, like a little kid. It just got monotonous. If you keep screaming, "asshat" and stuff every ten posts it sort of just gets lame.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:00 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by blaise:
That's the funny part about when people say "You couldn't handle Dane"
He was the guy who would throw a fit over any little thing, like a little kid. It just got monotonous. If you keep screaming, "asshat" and stuff every ten posts it sort of just gets lame.

scrub your ass with your head, bro...
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:02 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Yeah, Dane's a good dude... seriously. He would go bat-shit crazy now and then, and that's just not something I do. But I understand it... it's Chiefsplanet... the intarwebs... no harm no foul.

There was a time though, when you felt like you couldn't have an honest discussion about football, the Chiefs specifically without it devolving into a complete train wreck. There was no such thing as "agree to disagree". It was, "FUCK YOU, I'M RIGHT!!! YOU"RE A MORON!!!"

But that wasn't all Dane... or even mostly. I'm on a bit of a tangent.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:02 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Some of you guys need a tissue.
Dane probably needs one about now seeing this thread on the front page again.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:06 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Yeah, Dane's a good dude... seriously. He would go bat-shit crazy now and then, and that's just not something I do. But I understand it... it's Chiefsplanet... the intarwebs... no harm no foul.
This.

How about people quit being butt-hurt-bleeding-crotch-splits and take a compliment or an insult like an adult and not a 13 year old kid?...
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:09 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I think the most telling thing you ever said to me, since I'm almost positive you're reading this message, is when you thought you insulted me in Draft Planet by arguing that if I was never allowed to start a thread, people wouldn't know who I am. As if, I suppose, that should be important to me.

This board wasn't a board to you. It was a grounds on which to make a name.

That vain, thin-skinned approach to interacting on a message board won you over many friends around here. It's also leading to your departure. I guess this was inevitable.

Live by the sword, depart by the sword. This is especially true when that sword is a big bag of douche.

Well, bye.
Figured this deserved to be reposted.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:12 PM 08-29-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
Dane was probably the worst poster on this board...and had a serious inferiority complex.
Wait, what? Really? I always thought he had more of a superiority complex when he posted. He never acted like he felt inferior to anyone....
[Reply]
Hootie 11:37 PM 08-29-2011
yeah, you're probably right

this is Dane right here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:48 PM 08-29-2011
Dane was alright until he took something trivial posted on a internet message board very seriously.

Just mention illegally downloading an album and he went full retard.
[Reply]
nose 11:56 PM 08-29-2011
Peace brotha! Wish ya the best!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 12:22 AM 08-30-2011
hope all is great in Randy Quaid's basement, keep on making art and big money
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:34 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
yeah, you're probably right

this is Dane right here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

If you're going to say I'm right, at least you could quote me so it looks like you acknowledge my existence.... :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 01:05 AM 08-30-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
If you're going to say I'm right, at least you could quote me so it looks like you acknowledge my existence.... :-)
my fault

no hard feelings CC
[Reply]
Page 139 of 152
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up