ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Chad Reuter's latest NFL.com 3-round mock...
htismaqe 12:49 PM 02-14-2021
Dream draft as far as I'm concerned. Just read through it on my phone, I can post a link if anyone wants to read the whole thing.

Chiefs picks?

31. Carlos Basham, Jr. - DE
63. Liam Eichenberg - OT
95: Amon-Ra St. Brown - WR

Looks like 2 full-time starters and a possible contributor in round 3 to me. I love it.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:37 PM 02-14-2021
If Kwity Paye is available around 26, I'm doing everything I can to trade up for that kid.

I wouldn't mind Basham.

Amon-Ra St. Brown to the late 3rd seems very, very unlikely to me. I'd be hesitant to mock him to us at 63, I just don't think he's there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:40 PM 02-14-2021
Yeah, I don't know that St. Brown makes it that far but if he does, you take him for sure.

I don't know you can count on Eichenberg being there that late either, to be honest but I'd run that card to the podium. He could start at either tackle spot Day 1.

Like I said, "dream" draft.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 08:20 AM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dream draft as far as I'm concerned. Just read through it on my phone, I can post a link if anyone wants to read the whole thing.

Chiefs picks?

31. Carlos Basham, Jr. - DE
63. Liam Eichenberg - OT
95: Amon-Ra St. Brown - WR

Looks like 2 full-time starters and a possible contributor in round 3 to me. I love it.
Exactly what I just posted in another draft thread about the order in which I would select the position groups.

Not sure Eichenberg is there at 63 but he could be as he is injured at the moment.
[Reply]
Up