ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
Mecca 02:49 PM 10-16-2020
It's funny how Adam Gase is still around because he road Peyton Mannings coat tails for a bit.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:50 PM 10-16-2020
Why would anyone think Bell would be a threat to the locker room? You think the Chiefs are gonna keep him around long enough to disrupt the team? If he so much as uses the wrong pronoun, they're gonna cut his ass, because they have nothing invested in him.

Now, if Mahomes suddenly goes full Wayne Brady-gonna-choke-a-bitch in the locker room, THEN they have a problem.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:51 PM 10-16-2020
Bell has every reason in the world to be on his best behavior.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:53 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Bell has every reason in the world to be on his best behavior.
He does if he wants a big contract next year. So even if he's all about the Benjamins, he's gotta earn them THIS season.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:51 PM 10-16-2020
My only problem with signing Bell is that the guy held out for a year because he felt like he was worth so much. Just don't like selfish people like that when he's already making millions. Tells me he's not a team player and he's all about himself. Period. I'll trust Veach and Reid of course and it will be interesting to watch.

No doubt he's an incredible talent. At least at one point.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:56 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
My only problem with signing Bell is that the guy held out for a year because he felt like he was worth so much. Just don't like selfish people like that when he's already making millions. Tells me he's not a team player and he's all about himself. Period. I'll trust Veach and Reid of course and it will be interesting to watch.

Not this shit...

Players have the right to hold out for however much money they think they should get.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:57 PM 10-16-2020
Im sure Bell saw what happened to Shady when he didnt secure the ball
He knows what will happen if its not team first
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:23 PM 10-16-2020

This is 100% nonsense
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:52 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is 100% nonsense
Why? Explain yourself.
[Reply]
eDave 04:58 PM 10-16-2020
Why? Explain yourself.
If he doesn't ball out here, he's an idiot. CEH working with this guy is well worth the vet minimum as well.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:05 PM 10-16-2020
Why? Explain yourself.
Siding with "selfish players" over billionaire owners is ****ing stupid.

Any time a fan complains about a millionaire demanding their worth from a billionaire and calling them greedy is either jealous, ignorant, racist or all of the above.

Pittsburgh front office treats players like trash stop being a moron.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:07 PM 10-16-2020

Any time a fan complains about a millionaire demanding their worth from a billionaire and calling them greedy is either jealous, ignorant, racist or all of the above.

That's 100% nonsense!
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:53 PM 10-16-2020

Steven Nelson thinks Pittsburgh treats its players great!
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:33 PM 10-16-2020

You know why he thought he was worth so much?

They franchise tagged him as a RB TWICE which gave him no long term security if he should get injured. At the time they were tagging him, his career yards per game of almost 130 yards was the best in NFL history since the AFL merger.

He was a legitimate one in a generation back at that point.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:39 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You know why he thought he was worth so much?

They franchise tagged him as a RB TWICE which gave him no long term security if he should get injured. At the time they were tagging him, his career yards per game of almost 130 yards was the best in NFL history since the AFL merger.

He was a legitimate one in a generation back at that point.
I thought it was something like that. Dude played on the tag and they slap him with it again? And HE is seen as selfish instead of the organization?

Dude absolutely made the right choice to sit. Now he got his money, and hes going to be playing with the best qb on the planet against the lightest boxes he's ever seen, while being paid by the team who cut him.

I expect we will see Bell return to form in short order with this offense.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up