ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 300
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
frankotank 10:24 AM 03-22-2016
clear something up for me please...my DVR acted up near the end....

WHO rolled the trolley cart of weapons out of that room?

WHO was Morgan staring at...I assume it was Carol...but I never SAW that it was Carol. like I said my DVR acted up
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:30 AM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:

-- Random group of Alexandrian residents

WHO was Morgan staring at...I assume it was Carol...but I never SAW that it was Carol. like I said my DVR acted up
-- He was staring at the empty porch swing where Carol would sit and smoke.
Answers in bold
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:48 AM 03-22-2016
this article made me chuckle....they're deafer than ****....hahahaha

This Walking Dead Theory Explains the 1 Thing You Never Realized Was a Problem

There have been a lot of devastating moments on The Walking Dead, and the fact that most of them are related to death shouldn't come as a surprise. What is a little perplexing, though, is how many of these deaths seem to be almost accidental. Have you ever wondered how the walkers manage to sneak up on so many unsuspecting victims? We've seen it tons of times: so-and-so is out in the forest when suddenly a walker is gnawing at their neck. Walkers are noisy, and constantly making that awful, raspy moaning sound. So, how is this possible?

As luck would have it, one very ponderous Reddit user has offered a pretty plausible answer: all the characters are partially, if not completely, deaf. According to the theory that breaks it down, there's a pretty obvious cause.

In The Walking Dead, walkers can get so close unnoticed because the main characters are all suffering from a large amount of hearing loss from repeatedly firing off guns without hearing protection. Rick went mostly deaf in that tank in Atlanta, everyone else had a similar experience off camera. Now they don't even flinch when a gun goes off, they're all deafer than ****, stomping through the woods, yelling at each other constantly. That's why they keep attracting walkers, they have no clue how loud they're being.

Other Reddit users were quick to weigh in, noting how detrimental gunshots can be to the ears, especially in jail cells and other confined spaces. So, there you have it! Now we can go into the heartbreaking season six finale knowing that, when Negan finally makes his debut, the crew probably won't hear him coming.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-Deaf-40604406
I've been shooting guns or around them my entire life. I've had one accidentally discharged right next to my ear, (and it was a large caliber rifle) I've had it happen indoors and damn near gave me a concussion etc etc etc.

I can hear a deer walking through the woods from well over 75-100 yards.

This argument is pretty lame.

Anyway, I watched an interesting story about how TWD will end.
Apparently in their world, approximately 700 days have passed since Rick woke up.
About 90% of the population had already been infected and turned when he did.
From the rate of decay, most of the zombies should be completely decayed around day 850.
I wonder if they're going to acknowledge that at any point?
Not to mention that the climate they're in is classified as sub-tropical. That doesn't help things.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:48 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I've been shooting guns or around them my entire life. I've had one accidentally discharged right next to my ear, (and it was a large caliber rifle) I've had it happen indoors and damn near gave me a concussion etc etc etc.

I can hear a deer walking through the woods from well over 75-100 yards.

This argument is pretty lame.

Anyway, I watched an interesting story about how TWD will end.
Apparently in their world, approximately 700 days have passed since Rick woke up.
About 90% of the population had already been infected and turned when he did.
From the rate of decay, most of the zombies should be completely decayed around day 850.
I wonder if they're going to acknowledge that at any point?
Not to mention that the climate they're in is classified as sub-tropical. That doesn't help things.
yeah...they are just trying to explain the unexplainable....like how zombies suddenly appear having never been heard. I think it was supposed to be tongue in cheek.

as for the rate of composition.....I read an article....and probably posted it in here.....about why the zombie apocalypse would be very short. decomposition obviously was a huge factor....they'd be immobile soon enough....but even after a couple of days the eyes would be so rotten the zombies would be blind. not much of a threat.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:51 PM 03-22-2016
yeah...they are just trying to explain the unexplainable....like how zombies suddenly appear having never been heard. I think it was supposed to be tongue in cheek.

as for the rate of composition.....I read an article....and probably posted it in here.....about why the zombie apocalypse would be very short. decomposition obviously was a huge factor....they'd be immobile soon enough....but even after a couple of days the eyes would be so rotten the zombies would be blind. not much of a threat.
I think you are referring to this article on Cracked.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:56 PM 03-22-2016
I don't know why we try to point out crap like that in the first place... You have to suspend most belief to enjoy the show.

I am loving this season so far, I must admit. I think the more they mirror the comics, the better it gets. At the rate they're going, they'll be pretty much completely caught up by late next season so I expect there will be a lull fairly soon.

Also, IMHO... They could not have picked a better actor to play Negan. This is going to be excellent.
I wonder if Glenn will get to meet Lucille? My money is on no and that it'll be Carol.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:56 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I think you are referring to this article on Cracked.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683...l-quickly.html
hahaha...yeah that looks like it....but I'll be danged if I can find the part about blindness.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:58 PM 03-22-2016
I don't know why we try to point out crap like that in the first place... You have to suspend most belief to enjoy the show.

I am loving this season so far, I must admit. I think the more they mirror the comics, the better it gets. At the rate they're going, they'll be pretty much completely caught up by late next season so I expect there will be a lull fairly soon.

Also, IMHO... They could not have picked a better actor to play Negan. This is going to be excellent.
I wonder if Glenn will get to meet Lucille? My money is on no and that it'll be Carol.
nope
it'll be Michonne!
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:00 PM 03-22-2016
nope
it'll be Michonne!
Not a chance in hell. :-)
Michonne has taken over the part of Andrea. Not to mention she's got her own storyline coming up.

Glenn or Carol is my bet.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:11 PM 03-22-2016

Yeah, always someone who wants to point out how a show like TWD is scientifically unsound. My response is always "Well Duh, it a freaking TV show!!".

Still waiting for the other group that is aligned with the Hilltop folks to show up. I really want to know how they will include this other group's leader's "pet" in the show.

Spoilers for anyone who does not want to look.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
frankotank 01:41 PM 03-22-2016
Yeah, always someone who wants to point out how a show like TWD is scientifically unsound. My response is always "Well Duh, it a freaking TV show!!".
it's just conversation man.
it's what this entire site is for!

damn I posted the article because I thought it was kinda funny.

don't read it for gawds sake!
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:56 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Actually I haven't...I'm operating purely off the show, except the stuff I pick up in this thread.
Oh, sorry. My bad.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:57 PM 03-22-2016

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:02 PM 03-22-2016
it's just conversation man.
it's what this entire site is for!

damn I posted the article because I thought it was kinda funny.

don't read it for gawds sake!
No worries, not even the slightest bit upset. All good in the hood. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 04:18 PM 03-22-2016

That wasn't your DVR. That was AMC fucking up.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 300
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up