ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>A Question About Emoji’s
Easy 6 05:35 PM 02-19-2020
Since I only use them judiciously it’s a fairly minor complaint, but it’s a tiresome problem nonetheless

Why do the top 20-30 constantly get shuffled, can’t they just be locked in place so they’re easier to find when you wanna use one?

Keeping all the laugh emojis and other top choices at the top in the same spot would be ideal... there, now that I’ve brought this first world gripe to light is there anything that can be done?
[Reply]
DaFace 05:40 PM 02-19-2020
The software allows us to set a priority order, but most of them are just set to 1, so they shuffle. So yeah, in theory we could set the order manually.

I have trouble caring about something that's been that way since the beginning tough. I guess if everyone convinces us it's worth it, we could put in the time to figure out a priority.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:45 PM 02-19-2020
I believe this should go in Joey's Anger Thread.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:50 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The software allows us to set a priority order, but most of them are just set to 1, so they shuffle. So yeah, in theory we could set the order manually.

I have trouble caring about something that's been that way since the beginning tough. I guess if everyone convinces us it's worth it, we could put in the time to figure out a priority.
Thanks for the quick reply, now let’s just see if this thread can drum up any OUTRAGE :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 05:53 PM 02-19-2020
That's been bugging me too.
I wonder if it would be possible for you to choose the ones you want as your top 20 and not have to open the emoji window unless you wanted something different.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:00 PM 02-19-2020
Definitely a developing world problem that the Mods should fix immediately.

Although I had wondered why I wasn’t able to remember the position of the ones I most commonly used.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:02 PM 02-19-2020
To clarify, there's no way to make this a user-configurable option. We'd mainly just need to have some sort of consensus on what the top 15 should be, and we could make all those stay on the little reply window.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:26 PM 02-19-2020
To clarify, there's no way to make this a user-configurable option. We'd mainly just need to have some sort of consensus on what the top 15 should be, and we could make all those stay on the little reply window.
Maybe just a little offseason project to consider...
[Reply]
scho63 06:35 PM 02-19-2020
We should ask the Troll Fuck EmojiRetard what does he think.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:40 PM 02-19-2020
I'd like to see a bag of dicks emoji, k thanks
[Reply]
seclark 06:49 PM 02-19-2020
Hahah I don’t know what a emoji is
I’m an old fuck
Hahaha
sec
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:53 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Hahah I don’t know what a emoji is
I’m an old fuck
Hahaha
sec
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:58 PM 02-19-2020
It's a long offseason. We won the Super Bowl. Let's make sure our emoji game is on-point for next season.

Poll it up!
[Reply]
seclark 07:02 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
:-)
Fuck you, plumber:-)
sec
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:21 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Fuck you, plumber:-)
sec