ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joey's Anger Thread
KurtCobain 04:33 PM 02-19-2020
The beginning of the offseason around here is usually filled with so much anger regarding how the season ended. I always assumed that even if we won the super bowl there would still be people fuming at something the Chiefs had done, but it's been pretty quiet. I think everyone is still joining the euphoria that set in on the night of February 2nd. And that's a beautiful thing.

However, I know that you know that we're all still angry about something, even if surprisingly it has nothing to do with the Kansas City Chiefs organization. Well, here is the thread to vent out your frustrations this offseason. No judgments allowed!!

You know what really grinds my gears? All these stupid bitches on my Facebook timeline they keep posting about getting their 'taxes'. I can't wait for my taxes to get here!! No man better be trying to use me for my taxes!! The only fucking people waiting on taxes is the government. You dumb hoes are waiting on your tax REFUND. Big fucking difference. You were dumb enough to overpay all year long and let the government hold onto your money with no interest and now you really need it back, I get it. Just know what the fuck you are talking about before you talk about it every damn day.
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:35 PM 02-19-2020
I see the problem. You are on Facebook. :-)
[Reply]
candyman 04:37 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
You were dumb enough to overpay all year long and let the government hold onto your money with no interest and now you really need it back, I get it.
Doubtful, I'd be willing to bet most of these dumb bitches didn't pay in shit and are getting our taxes for their little bratty kids.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:37 PM 02-19-2020
I don't like idiots that speed through parking lots. Slow your ass down before you hit a kid.
[Reply]
Spott 04:38 PM 02-19-2020
Screw that Joey bastard. He needs to drink antifreeze and get sodomized by a 300lb gorilla. Btw, who’s Joey?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:38 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Doubtful, I'd be willing to bet most of these dumb bitches didn't pay in shit and are getting our taxes for their little bratty kids.
Good point, and don't get me started on that, I don't even understand how that works that these hoes get more back than they pay in.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:39 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Screw that Joey bastard. He needs to drink antifreeze and get sodomized by a 300lb gorilla. Btw, who’s Joey?
He's just a guy that I'm angry at because he won't leave me alone.
[Reply]
candyman 04:40 PM 02-19-2020
Good point, and don't get me started on that, I don't even understand how that works that these hoes get more back than they pay in.
It's complete bullshit and there is absolutely no argument defending it.
[Reply]
Spott 04:40 PM 02-19-2020
He's just a guy that I'm angry at because he won't leave me alone.
Ok. I’ve been in a wonderful mood since Groundhog Day, but Joey can still go fist his grandma.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:41 PM 02-19-2020
I strongly dislike people that shit in public restrooms, stink the place up and then walk out without washing their hands.

Wash your hands you lazy gross fucks.
[Reply]
Spott 04:42 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I strongly dislike people that shit in public restrooms, stink the place up and then walk out without washing their hands.

Wash your hands you lazy gross fucks.
What about people that don’t wash their ass?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:42 PM 02-19-2020
Child tax credit.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:44 PM 02-19-2020
Child tax credit.
Shouldn't that just be for the money you paid in, though?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:45 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
What about people that don’t wash their ass?
As long as you are not using your fecal smeared ass to open the bathroom door when you leave, it is your prerogative. Just stand downwind, bro. :-)

Sorry, was this about you or were you asking for a friend?
[Reply]
Spott 04:53 PM 02-19-2020
As long as you are not using your fecal smeared ass to open the bathroom door when you leave, it is your prerogative. Just stand downwind, bro. :-)

Sorry, was this about you or were you asking for a friend?
Billay was very concerned about this yesterday.

Actually, the crap you see in public restrooms is pretty insane. I really have no idea how people manage to shit on the walls and just about anywhere else besides in the toilet.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up