ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Pat following In Peyton's footsteps?
UChieffyBugger 01:22 AM 02-19-2020
It's well known that during his career Manning was famous for running his own offense and having free reign to audible before the snap..such was his high iq and vast study and knowledge of defenses. Well during the superbowl we saw a historic moment on that 3rd and 15, now known as the "wasp play", which sideline footage showed Pat calling for himself. Having been so right with his call, The question is will Pat start calling his own plays more often moving forward? And will Andy give him the license to do so? I think this will be the next big step In Pat's development tbh...Brady spoke about "having the answers to all the tests"...and this is the road Pat is walking on now.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:33 AM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Once in awhile somebody comes a long who is just different, unique, ya know....

Elvis
Cassius Clay
The Beatles
Frank Sinatra

etc...

All an original a never seen before or after talent. We have that with this kid and it's real easy to see, this is without question the most talented/gifted QB we have ever seen, now obviously talking SB's is a team thing so there is more to it than just a QB.

I have seen people with a lost for words over his talent, seen......ah....well.....amazing, simply something else. I have never seen anyone like him before and Ive seen them all since Johnny U.
jeez dude. he's just a jock who runs to a sideline and throws. Weve seen that from multiple QBs for 40 years. Never before seen? meh, seen plenty.

look, point blank, he wont be the Next Manning Or what ever. KC might get another down the line,maybe. This was just the book end of Missouri getting 3 championships in 3 sports.
Might get quite a few playoff appearances like Seattle Seahawks.
i'm 54 ,Watched sports a long time. Mahomes wont be the next nfl demi god, Favre/Manning/Elway, what ever. Just another successful at one time, jock.
Enjoy SB 54! probably gonna be a long ass time before another one.
a season of coming from behind in 3 playoff games in a row, is never happening again. it was a magical year. Its now over.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:39 AM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
jeez dude. he's just a jock who runs to a sideline and throws. Weve seen that from multiple QBs for 40 years. Never before seen? meh, seen plenty.

look, point blank, he wont be the Next Manning Or what ever. KC might get another down the line,maybe. This was just the book end of Missouri getting 3 championships in 3 sports.
i'm 54 ,Watched sports a long time. Mahomes wont be the next nfl demi god, Favre/Manning/Elway, what ever. Just another successful at one time, jock.
a season of coming from behind in 3 playoff games in a row, is never happening again. it was a magical year. Its now over.

Let's revisit that post a year from now, gonna be funny watching you.....ok ok ok the kid is special.
[Reply]
eDave 03:54 AM 02-19-2020
Who the heck is this guy?
[Reply]
rtmike 03:56 AM 02-19-2020
Let's revisit that post a year from now, gonna be funny watching you.....ok ok ok the kid is special.
But the defense was only rushing 2, sometimes only 1.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:00 AM 02-19-2020

2 years isnt enough either. Gonna have to wait 5 to 10 years to say anything.
right now he's nothing more than a step below Russell Wilson
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:08 AM 02-19-2020
Clearly this Carlos dude is either a troll or the biggest idiot this board has ever seen which would be majorly impressive. Since I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a level of idiocy so acute, I’m going to go with just a plain, ol’ troll. Ignore and move on.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:10 AM 02-19-2020
[QUOTE=CarlosCarson88;14802638]2 years isnt enough either. Gonna have to wait 5 to 10 years to say anything.
right now he's nothing more than a step below Russell Wilson[/QUOTE TROLL
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 AM 02-19-2020
2 years isnt enough either. Gonna have to wait 5 to 10 years to say anything.
right now he's nothing more than a step below Russell Wilson
Fuck off knowmo
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:53 AM 02-19-2020
Its going take 5 years before Patrick Mahomes II amass the same amount of interceptions Peyton Manning had his first season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:43 AM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Fuck off knowmo
This. Knowmo is such a pussy. Broncos fan, Tightens Fan, Houston fan. Hating ass troll is what he is.
[Reply]
srvy 07:06 AM 02-19-2020

What banned Patriot mult are you?
[Reply]
DRM08 07:07 AM 02-19-2020
Hopefully wins more than 2 rings.
[Reply]
wazu 07:27 AM 02-19-2020
Andy isn’t ever going to relinquish play calling. He is collaborative and clearly Mahomes has significant input and influence. But him just jogging out there and calling plays on the fly won’t happen under Reid. (And doesn’t need to.)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:36 AM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Andy isn’t ever going to relinquish play calling. He is collaborative and clearly Mahomes has significant input and influence. But him just jogging out there and calling plays on the fly won’t happen under Reid. (And doesn’t need to.)
Why not? Imo this is all part of Pat's journey to possibly being the goat. IF his knowledge bank is so full that he's able to run the offense on his own then it would be epic for this team imo. Andy would obviously still be a huge part of the gane planning and be able to have his say but giving Pat free reign would be a huge step In his development imo. And the fact that Pat is already calling plays means it's only a matter of time before this becomes a reality because he's only gonna learn more as he moves forward.
[Reply]
Hoover 07:38 AM 02-19-2020
Manning was 31 when he won his first Super Bowl. Pat was 24.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up