ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is it Darwin Thompson time?
SAGA45 08:35 AM 09-16-2019
With Damien Williams (knee) and LeSean McCoy (ankle) banged up, do you guys think this week could be Thompson's opportunity to go off? I think it'd be awesome to see the kid come in and have a big game.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:54 AM 12-16-2019
Hes the best back on this team and needs to lead the team in carries from here on. Id like to see him get like 75% of the carries, but Andy is too stuck on that washed up idiot McCoy. I called this by the way and said that people would be pissed with McCoy by the end of the season.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:47 AM 12-16-2019
Hmm. I remember him falling down and not realizing he can still get up and run... getting a personal foul... never having his mouthpiece in... running straight into a pile a few times... I think that's about it.

Definitely sounds like someone that CP should fire up the hype train about. MAKE HIM THE FEATURE BACK NOW ANDY
[Reply]
milkshock 06:06 AM 12-16-2019
he has done very little to suggest he should be a feature back.

Draft one early.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:01 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by milkshock:
he has done very little to suggest he should be a feature back.

Draft one early.
David Johnson.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:26 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
David Johnson.
So he can be as oft-injured as Ware, Damien Williams, and Shady?

No thanks.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:42 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So he can be as oft-injured as Ware, Damien Williams, and Shady?

No thanks.
I will take a committee over the silliness of drafting a running back early, as was suggested
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:18 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's just too soon to tell. He has certainly flashed but also made some glaring errors.

Very easy guy to root for and I think that's what you're seeing in this thread.
yeah he's a sweetie no doubt.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:36 AM 12-16-2019
For the rest of this year, yes, he needs to be our top back. Looking ahead, he's the perfect #2 running back.
[Reply]
scho63 08:42 AM 12-16-2019
McCoy, Thompson and Ware are a real nice combo to have in your backfield along with the sausage!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:45 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
David Johnson.
Not worth the money he’s owed next season.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:00 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They could just cut him. I wouldn't be surprised.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:22 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He'll be a June 1 cut.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:35 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Hes the best back on this team and needs to lead the team in carries from here on. Id like to see him get like 75% of the carries, but Andy is too stuck on that washed up idiot McCoy. I called this by the way and said that people would be pissed with McCoy by the end of the season.
lol wut
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:39 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Hunt produced as soon as he got the nod after Ware got hurt.
“He runs hard” has been said about 10,000 running backs in this league over its history. Nothing says feature back about this guy.
Agreed. He's had opportunities and his most memorable plays have been negative. Aside from a few 5-6 yard bursts here and there he's hurt this team more than help it.

He'll be a better back next season im sure. This year though those duties need to stay with Spencer Ware and McCoy.

Ware reminded us yesterday how valuable he is as a pass catcher and extra blocker, which is greater than anything Thompson has done to this point.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:43 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
led the team in touches today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m still seeing all the same things to be excited about with him, but going down the stretch Ware should be the go to, IMO

Let him be the grinder, bring in Thompson for killshots and work Shady around in between them
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's just too soon to tell. He has certainly flashed but also made some glaring errors.

Very easy guy to root for and I think that's what you're seeing in this thread.
For me as I watch him, he'll have that one play out of every four or five that makes you think he can be a real force in this offense, either running or catching it. Then he'll turn around and drop a pass that hits him in the hands, get a holding call or block in the back call, or dance around too much behind the line.

He clearly needs more playing time, and games like yesterday are perfect for him to get his flight hours in. Hopefully we can give him some more the last two games because if he can get fully involved with minimal mistakes in the playoffs...
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up