ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Joey's Anger Thread
KurtCobain 04:33 PM 02-19-2020
The beginning of the offseason around here is usually filled with so much anger regarding how the season ended. I always assumed that even if we won the super bowl there would still be people fuming at something the Chiefs had done, but it's been pretty quiet. I think everyone is still joining the euphoria that set in on the night of February 2nd. And that's a beautiful thing.

However, I know that you know that we're all still angry about something, even if surprisingly it has nothing to do with the Kansas City Chiefs organization. Well, here is the thread to vent out your frustrations this offseason. No judgments allowed!!

You know what really grinds my gears? All these stupid bitches on my Facebook timeline they keep posting about getting their 'taxes'. I can't wait for my taxes to get here!! No man better be trying to use me for my taxes!! The only fucking people waiting on taxes is the government. You dumb hoes are waiting on your tax REFUND. Big fucking difference. You were dumb enough to overpay all year long and let the government hold onto your money with no interest and now you really need it back, I get it. Just know what the fuck you are talking about before you talk about it every damn day.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:59 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Welcome to my past 17 months
That sounds worse than my last couple weeks.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:00 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
You just gotta keep on keeping on
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:14 PM 02-19-2020
some of those people (honestly probably most of them) are actually getting back more than they paid in.
That's some bullshit.

I hope everything goes well for you brother.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:28 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by rambleonthruthefog:
People whining about petty shit they have no control of all the time. I try not to be hypocritical and i do just ignore it most of the time but sometimes its too much and i wanna scream “quit frikin crying about the little things everyone. You all sound like a bunch of spoiled whiny beeitches” Also, the broncos and raiders. The broncos and raiders make me angry.

[Reply]
bdj23 09:30 PM 02-19-2020
Job has been really getting to me lately. :-)

The happiness from the superbowl finally wore off, so it feels even worse now.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:33 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:35 PM 02-19-2020
Ticket fees. The 20%+ fees on standard tickets. Fucking double fees on resale tickets that are sometimes feed more than the first time. Stubhub, who used to be pretty good, now actually finding a way to be worse than TicketMaster.

And who the fuck wants to pay $45 for a spring training game, or even $15 to sit in the outfield grass? Not including the goddamned fees, of course. It's fucking practice.jpg.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:37 PM 02-19-2020
Welcome to my past 17 months
Man, I had no idea those back-and-forths with SDH affected you that much!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:56 PM 02-19-2020
StubHub has indeed become fucked off.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:25 PM 02-19-2020
The U shaped toilet bowl seats. It's basically an invitation to piss all over the goddamn seat.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:58 PM 02-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Man, I had no idea those back-and-forths with SDH affected you that much!
:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:23 PM 02-19-2020
I've had a terrible week. Major life changes. Fear of the unknown is a haunting bitch.
You got this, you stupid bitch.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:53 AM 02-20-2020
Are you the man's freind or a condom he keeps close. Politics man...off to DC
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:47 AM 02-21-2020
Stupid fucking sun, just decides it wants to come up whenever it feels like coming up and then we have to wake up FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT BALL OF PUSSY FIRE

FUCK MORNINGS
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up