ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Any updates on Urban Meyer?
KCUnited 05:46 PM 01-09-2021
Heard he was talking to the Jags
chiefzilla1501 11:17 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The Jags hired Brian Schottenheimer yesterday as passing game coordinator.

So he gets to develop Lawrence. Interesting.
Hello Alex Smith checkdowns. That's uninspiring.

Hiring Bevell isn't a bad idea. He's experienced and urban needs to just get away from that offense.

LOL, on Cullen. He may not be a bad hire. But for context, he's the guy who drove naked through a Wendy's drive thru.
FloridaMan88 11:21 AM 02-02-2021
Urban’s coaching staff includes a bunch of uninspiring hires... guys with a lot of NFL experience but not exactly innovative.
staylor26 11:27 AM 02-02-2021
Wow outside of Bevell this is a pretty “meh” staff. Even Bevell isn’t all that great, just solid.
The Franchise 11:28 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow outside of Bevell this is a pretty “meh” staff. Even Bevell isn’t all that great, just solid.
I figured that Meyer would have pulled some young up and comer type coordinators from college. It’s all a bunch of fucking retreads.
chiefzilla1501 11:33 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I figured that Meyer would have pulled some young up and comer type coordinators from college. It’s all a bunch of ****ing retreads.
I mean, the plus side is he has coaches who can coach. He doesn't have to hold their hand. Which is good because he has no flipping clue what an nfl offense or defense looks like. But I think you'll see a very well coached team with no creativity. Especially at the qb position, which is the most alarming.
staylor26 11:37 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I figured that Meyer would have pulled some young up and comer type coordinators from college. It’s all a bunch of fucking retreads.
Yea I expected a mixture of younger up and comers from college and the NFL.
Titty Meat 12:07 PM 02-02-2021
His staff is a disaster and Baalke is a terrible GM. Meyer will be coaching USC in 3 years
KC Hawks 01:21 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Urban’s coaching staff includes a bunch of uninspiring hires... guys with a lot of NFL experience but not exactly innovative.
You want inspiring and innovative, well here you go...

Jaguars are hiring former Chiefs and Jets defensive coordinator Bob Sutton as a senior defensive assistant, according to league sources. A former Army head coach, Sutton was a senior defensive assistant for the Falcons last season

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) February 2, 2021

MahomesMagic 07:22 AM 02-03-2021
Jacksonville is building another dinosaur graveyard.
Sassy Squatch 02:00 PM 02-11-2021
This is going to go well.

Uhhhhhh what.

The same strength coach that got fired when a bunch of ex-Hawkeye players came forward and said he was an asshole who repeatedly degraded black players for not fitting "Iowa culture"? https://t.co/bFB4nNMDcp

— Brett Kollmann (@BrettKollmann) February 11, 2021

Titty Meat 02:01 PM 02-11-2021
He was a hell of a strength coach tho
KCUnited 02:04 PM 02-11-2021
Is this the first air fryer spoof thread to go over 100 posts?
staylor26 02:05 PM 02-11-2021
What a mess
The Franchise 02:10 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is going to go well.

Jaguars hired strength and conditioning coach Chris Doyle.

Doyle is best known as an Iowa strength and conditioning coach who allegedly used racist language and whose workouts put more than a dozen Iowa players in the hospital during his two decades at the university. Doyle received a $1.11 million contract buyout in June 2020 after racial bias accusations surfaced, and will now join a coaching staff in a league where nearly seven in ten players are black. Last June, former Iowa defensive back Diauntae Morrow tweeted, "Doyle made a comment about sending back to the GHETTO." Former Hawkeyes linebacker Terrance Pryor alleged Doyle told him, "Maybe you should take up rowing or something, you know? Oh wait, Black people don't like boats in water, do they?" ESPN's Adam Schefter said Jaguars head coach Urban Meyer "vetted his hire, and he is confident there will be no issues with Doyle." Meyer's backing of a coach with a well-documented racist history could make the Jaguars a less desirable landing spot for free agents this offseason.
Sassy Squatch 10:57 PM 02-12-2021
Doyle resigned. What a shock.
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up