ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:54 AM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-) Savage.
I was the biggest Peters fan when he was here. He can fuck right off now.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:55 AM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I wonder how bad of a hit it was to get dumped from KC, dumped for Jalen Ramsey and acquired by the ravens to be cb2. While leaving two teams that won the SB after you left.
Lol. He's just not that great. He's a mediocre player.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:54 AM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Lol. He's just not that great. He's a mediocre player.
Average athlete with elite ball skills. In the right situation he was an absolute weapon. The league figured him out and he looked average af.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:00 PM 06-16-2023
That is kind of crazy just how hard he's fallen off. Not too long ago you'd be able to make the argument rather convincingly he was a top 3 CB in the league. Those days are long, long gone now.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:03 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Does anyone at the Raiders see a risk of Marcus Peters living in Las Vegas? Anyone?
It's a match made in heaven
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:04 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That is kind of crazy just how hard he's fallen off. Not too long ago you'd be able to make the argument rather convincingly he was a top 3 CB in the league. Those days are long, long gone now.
I defended his attitude and lack of willingness to help in run support while he was here, but a guy like him falling off is no surprise. He just didn’t have the drive/desire, IMO.

Shame, really. He could have been an all-timer if he stayed in KC and put in the work.

On a side note, the Kansas City Thief is probably my favorite nickname ever.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:18 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I defended his attitude and lack of willingness to help in run support while he was here, but a guy like him falling off is no surprise. He just didn’t have the drive/desire, IMO.

Shame, really. He could have been an all-timer if he stayed in KC and put in the work.

On a side note, the Kansas City Thief is probably my favorite nickname ever.
I wonder if we'll ever get a confirmation about the beef between him and Pat after he retires.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up