ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:57 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What are the odds of this guy ending up in New England, cleaning up his act and achieving his full potential?
Who, Peters?

Belichick would never...
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:00 PM 10-20-2019
What are the odds of this guy ending up in New England, cleaning up his act and achieving his full potential?
Interesting thought, but I'm not seeing it. Peters can't be part of a team, and I don't think Belichick will build a game plan around one player's personal preferences.
[Reply]
Pants 04:17 PM 10-20-2019
He can't tackle. He can't cover in man and gets burned routinely.

He has incredible hands and gambles a lot. What potential?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:19 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Interesting thought, but I'm not seeing it. Peters can't be part of a team, and I don't think Belichick will build a game plan around one player's personal preferences.

He can’t at present but with some seasoning any chance he mellows out? He’s probably like 26 or something now. Maybe by the time he hits 28-30?

He’s got all the talent in the world. With the right mindset he legitimately could have been one of the best of all time.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:20 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
He can't tackle. He can't cover in man and gets burned routinely.

He has incredible hands and gambles a lot. What potential?

He can do all of that. His issues are entirely effort and maturity.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:32 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Peters now has a pick in his first game for all 3 of his debuts. I wonder how many times that’s been done before. Still can’t believe we let him go for so cheap.
Even more amazing that the Rams let him go for even less!!

I guess we're just stupid and they're stupidest.
[Reply]
srvy 04:50 PM 10-20-2019
On the rare occasions Marcus does something the Peter's puffers flock to the board to crow. It's really a weird thing to choose this turd to fanboi over. But whatever you go girls.
[Reply]
-King- 05:19 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
On the rare occasions Marcus does something the Peter's puffers flock to the board to crow. It's really a weird thing to choose this turd to fanboi over. But whatever you go girls.
Let's be real...him getting interceptions and touchdowns isn't really rare lol.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10-20-2019, 05:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: wrong thread
FAX 05:24 PM 10-20-2019
Peters eats your defensive game plan then craps on your DC's desk before breakfast.

(Or something like that.)

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:25 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Let's be real...him getting interceptions and touchdowns isn't really rare lol.
It happens less often than him getting burned and whiffing on tackles.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:26 PM 10-20-2019
Humphrey, Peters and Thomas

That's a nice secondary.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:27 PM 10-20-2019
Well, bye... still

He’s trying hard for Baltimore at first, just like every other stop of his... he will turn back into a problem soon enough you suckers
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:28 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Peters eats your defensive game plan then craps on your DC's desk before breakfast.

(Or something like that.)

FAX
]
[Reply]
RunKC 05:49 PM 10-20-2019
Ravens are extremely dangerous with Peters bc they fit him so well.
You can freelance when you have Earl Thomas, Jimmy Smith, Marlon Humphrey and Tavon Young as the rest of your secondary.
[Reply]
-King- 06:05 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It happens less often than him getting burned and whiffing on tackles.
Sure but it has more impact. That's the whole point of his game. I actually wouldn't mind the burns if he would attempt to tackle. The burns are a result of his playstyle which I would never take away from. The tackling part is pure lack of effort and thats what drove me crazy when I was here. But yeah, I'll take him getting burnt a few times if it means think leading the league in picks and touchdowns which he does since he was drafted.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up