ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 43
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:32 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You also told us the Browns were going to be 10-6 at absolute worst and a big ****ing problem in the playoffs.

Of course you’re going to say it’s ALL Kitchens now.

Look, Kitchens ****ing sucks, but Baker is by far the second biggest problem on that football team considering the position he plays and where he was drafted.

The dude looked more like a late round/UDFA than a #1 overall pick. There’s literally nothing he did in 15 games that looked like a #1 overall franchise QB. He has no elite traits, and he doesn’t even have the confidence of his own teammates. If he even flashed this year, OBJ and Landry wouldn’t be dying to play elsewhere right now.
They should have been. With the talent they have and I include Baker in that. They're just like the Cowboys, lots of talent s*** coaching. It's cool you don't have to agree but this is one of those times when history will prove me right.
[Reply]
O.city 12:34 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He was kind of painted knto a corner on that one. Say nothing, and you act like youre not supporting your teammate. The problem was Dorsey brought in a drama queen into a locker room with a qb and coach who have no idea how to handle him.
Painted into a corner? Uh, nah.

Just say anything else. Don't be a dumbass.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:13 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
They should have been. With the talent they have and I include Baker in that. They're just like the Cowboys, lots of talent s*** coaching. It's cool you don't have to agree but this is one of those times when history will prove me right.
:-)

You sound just like everybody on CP that tried to tell me Carr would be really good. You’re not the only person that’s ever been right about a QB despite what you think.

I’ll be waiting for the bump because I’m even more certain that you are wrong. Baker will never be anything more than an average QB at best. He’ll never be anywhere close to top 5. I’d bet my life on it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:19 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Painted into a corner? Uh, nah.

Just say anything else. Don't be a dumbass.
As usual he put his foot in his mouth. I agree, he shouldn't have said anything. But obj is the type of drama queen who can blow that up into baker being a terrible teammate. It's lose lose. Again, the biggest culprit was Dorsey pairing an explosive locker room cancer like obj with totally inexperienced coaches and leaders.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:47 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Was it hogfarmer that continually pimped Manziel until he just couldn't anymore?

Whoever it was, you sound like that guy.

Nothing's ever Baker's fault - just wait and you'll see...
It was Hog Farmer. And motherfucker HAD to be trolling. He kept going until he was out of the Canadian league :-). A lot like that fucking jumping jack thing he did in the fitness thread.

Nobody commits harder to a troll than Hog.
[Reply]
bobbything 02:07 PM 12-23-2019
I don't know if Mayfield is any more or less talented than any other starting QB out there but what I do know is the guy has absolutely no idea how to be a professional. I don't know that any coach would be able to deal with all the ping pong balls bouncing around in his head.

If I had to put money on it, he's going to end up like Jeff George. Probably piddle around on a few teams at 9-7, 10-6 at best. Sneak into the playoffs a time or two. Then torpedo his own career because he's an asswipe.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:09 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:

If I had to put money on it, he's going to end up like Jay Cutler . Probably piddle around on a few teams at 9-7, 10-6 at best. Sneak into the playoffs a time or two. Then torpedo his own career because he's an asswipe.
FYP
[Reply]
bobbything 02:10 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
FYP
Jeff George 2.0
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:44 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Next time someone says it's all about talent, we can point to this years Browns and Cowboys teams and say "nah, it's not".
Don't forget the Rams. And the Jags defense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:45 PM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I mean, he may be a douche. He's certainly no more of a douche than 99% of this board.
Lol. What?

Baker Mayfield is an epic douche. He's WAY more of a douche than 99% of this board.

Chris, I love ya, but if you're an Oklahoma fan (I don't know if you are or not) you gotta just admit it, dude. You're really letting your love for one of your players blind you to the truth. No, don't even try spinning it as, "Well, yeah, he's hatable to most of the NFL and their fans, but I'll tell you what, I guarantee if you were an NFL player there's no guy you'd want more in your foxhole than Baker Mayfield..."

Yeah there is. You can be fiercely competitive and protective of your teammates and also not be a flaming douche to the outside world. We happen to have a QB like that. Maybe you've heard of him. It IS possible to do that.

Baker's a fucking turd.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:03 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol. What?

Baker Mayfield is an epic douche. He's WAY more of a douche than 99% of this board.

Chris, I love ya, but if you're an Oklahoma fan (I don't know if you are or not) you gotta just admit it, dude. You're really letting your love for one of your players blind you to the truth. No, don't even try spinning it as, "Well, yeah, he's hatable to most of the NFL and their fans, but I'll tell you what, I guarantee if you were an NFL player there's no guy you'd want more in your foxhole than Baker Mayfield..."

Yeah there is. You can be fiercely competitive and protective of your teammates and also not be a flaming douche to the outside world. We happen to have a QB like that. Maybe you've heard of him. It IS possible to do that.

Baker's a ****ing turd.
I'm not an Oklahoma fan. As a matter of fact, I hate the whole damned state after being stationed there in the army. It's the armpit of America.

He's not Mahomes, in any way.

Mahomes was groomed for this his whole life. He knows exactly what to say and what's appropriate.

Baker's different, and I kind of like his rough edges. I kind of like that he just says what's on his mind. Sometimes that'll get you in trouble.

It's all good, y'all can think what you want, I'm not going to change your minds and you're not going to change mine.

If he flames out, I'll admit I was wrong.

I don't think he will.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:39 AM 12-24-2019
I'm an OU fan and knew Baker wouldn't amount to shit. The ouck was puzzling as hell.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:17 AM 12-24-2019
Mayfield has more Progressive commercials than he does wins
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:55 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Freddie kitchens is the worst possible choice for mayfield.
The Browns drafted a potentially very good young QB, they drafted and signed good players on both sides of the ball, and then added a superstar WR in OBJ.

But the Browns gotta Browns, and they did the most Browns thing ever by hiring a HC who had never even spent an entire season as a coordinator. Kitchens was the absolute worst choice, and that's exactly why the Browns hired him. Instead of making a football decision, a decision that took the big picture of what they were trying to build into consideration, they somehow let themselves be bullied by a rookie QB, and chose a HC that they thought would make him happy.

I am convinced that Paul Brown must have made a deal with the devil, somehow dooming all professional football teams from Ohio. But the city of Cleveland kinda deserves it. They like to think they have great fans, but those great fans couldn't get a vote passed for a new stadium. The Browns played in the worst stadium in the NFL, the Mistake by the Lake, and they basically forced their team to move.

Then their former team goes on to win a couple of Super Bowls in a new city. What a kick in the nuts. If the fans had worked to get the new stadium approved, those Championships would belong to Cleveland. Instead, they only approve a new stadium after they force their beloved team out of the city.

If they don't fire Kitchens after this season, they deserve to keep losing. But, this is also the Browns we are talking about, and they didn't fire Hue Jackson when his record was something like 1-31.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 07:01 AM 12-24-2019
Chris coming off douchier than Baker is this thread.

Is that even possible?!?!?!
[Reply]
Page 26 of 43
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up