ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 43
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:05 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
That's a bridge too far, IMO. Leaf was a total disaster from Day 1. Mayfield can at least play the position with a degree of competence even if he's usually just mediocre, and his blowups with the media have been pretty tame in comparison to getting snatched away from an assault and battery charge by Junior Seau. Leaf was begging out of practice with a wrist injury to go play golf. The closest analogue to him is Jamarcus Russell, who was once given a DVD of film to review by the Raiders staff and reported back that he learned a lot.

The DVD was blank.
Leaf did start his career 2-0. Then he said playing in Arrowhead was just like any other place. Then he threw more interceptions than completions.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:08 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Not in any quantifiable way.

He's the same dude this year, being one of the worst starting QBs in the league, as he was last year when he said the rookie TD record.
Last year, he/they overachieved. This year there were big expectations and that’s why people like myself could see this all coming.

It doesn’t have to be “quantifiable” to see that it’s affected him and the team.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:28 PM 10-30-2019
The league had 1/2 season of film to figure him out. That's plenty of tape. What's new? He is not comfortable in the pocket and does not trust himself to step up and gets nervous feet(creating inaccurate throws) on top of not being able to decipher defenses quick enough.

Here is a :-) to Mahomes !!
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:29 PM 10-30-2019
Get him in my foxhole now!!!!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:30 PM 10-30-2019
Freddie kitchens approves of this thread.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:32 PM 10-30-2019
I still like Baker Mayfield and wish the best for him.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:35 PM 10-30-2019
I'm glad the hype machine has disappeared. But he's not even close to Ryan leaf territory yet. He still has talent. He'll never be the qb he was hyped to be but he can become a system qb. He still has good escapability in the pocket and a good arm throwing on the run. Some coach will make something of that. Kitchens is a complete joke
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:08 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Last year, he/they overachieved. This year there were big expectations and that’s why people like myself could see this all coming.

It doesn’t have to be “quantifiable” to see that it’s affected him and the team.
If it's affecting them now why didn't it affect them last season when he was the same guy?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:11 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If it's affecting them now why didn't it affect them last season when he was the same guy?
I literally just explained that it in the post you quoted.

His personality isn’t going to be a problem when things are “good”. Not that the Browns were good last year, but the environment/noise was. When there are expectations and you lay a huge pile of shit, it’s a problem.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 08:17 PM 10-30-2019
LOL
And Nate Burleson picked the Browns to go to the SB....

What a fkn idiot.....
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:19 PM 10-30-2019
You won't see Matt Moore do this in KC. He's all class.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:21 PM 10-30-2019
I'll bet he drinks craft beer and white claw.
[Reply]
In58men 08:34 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'll bet he drinks craft beer and white claw.
I get the Budweiser bottle guy feel.

I can picture him throwing a bottle at his wall when mad at his gf.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:56 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I literally just explained that it in the post you quoted.

His personality isn’t going to be a problem when things are “good”. Not that the Browns were good last year, but the environment/noise was. When there are expectations and you lay a huge pile of shit, it’s a problem.
Lol what?

You didn't explain anything. You sucked your own cock because you predicted the Browns wouldn't live up to the hype this year.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:24 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Aside from the $$ he makes from those commercials you have to wonder how he really feels watching himself day after day knowing so far he has been a big poser QB in the NFL.
Doubtful that Baker would ever think himself as a poser. He is a legend in his own mind..
[Reply]
Page 18 of 43
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up