ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 151
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 01:14 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You're always the voice of reason too, uh huh.
Why would it be anything but that? We used an ineligible player in a Final Four. And those punishments would be similar to other schools with Level 1 infractions.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:21 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im thinking bye bye Final Four, at least 1 year postseason ban, loss of multiple scholarships for years
Ok.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:25 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why would it be anything but that? We used an ineligible player in a Final Four. And those punishments would be similar to other schools with Level 1 infractions.
No we used a player that the NCAA said was eligible. It isn't up to KU to keep looking for infractions. It's when the NCAA tells you something is up and then you play them anyway that you get in trouble.

Also the haters in this thread look so pathetic. Lmao Shocker fans. As if you're relevant enough to even participate in this discussion.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:28 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Aren't you a Shocker fan? VanVleet was mentioned in the proceedings as having been paid. So F those mid major crooked programs as well.
Oh yeah? Do tell more?

Hey Chiefaroo, did you see this? :-)
Glass houses, sucka!

Good Lord, does this guy bring anything to this forum other than KU bashing? I haven't seen it.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:29 PM 09-24-2019
You're always the voice of reason too, uh huh.
Ha ha, so true. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:03 PM 09-24-2019
If we’re fucked, I hope everyone else gets fucked too
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:33 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Oh yeah? Do tell more?

Hey Chiefaroo, did you see this? :-)
Glass houses, sucka!

Good Lord, does this guy bring anything to this forum other than KU bashing? I haven't seen it.
The Shockers run a clean program and they’re not charged with anything.
Death penalty for Criminal Bill Self. FBI Investigation!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:37 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
The Shockers run a clean program and they’re not charged with anything.
Death penalty for Criminal Bill Self. FBI Investigation!
Mr. Irrelevant much like the shuckers.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:45 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If we’re ****ed, I hope everyone else gets ****ed too
Why? If we did something we should be punished. Why do you care about others? If my kid gets in trouble at school I don’t say “Well I just want the other kids nailed too”.

The NCAA will need to bring something really strong to accuse Self (25 years without a single probation and in the Hall of Fame). Either they have it or they don’t. If they don’t then this isn’t even a problem
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:51 PM 09-24-2019
Mr. Irrelevant much like the shuckers.

“Lo a great phog of cheating enveloped the Jayhawk Homeland and decimation, humiliation and loss of institutional control was a plague upon the land. Women wept, little Jayhawks cried like it was a tourney game. And upon the land a great baldness came upon all Jayhawk cheaters.

The multitudes of JoCo soy boys lamented, “why did Roy forsaketh us? Why has our bird with shoes been so dishonored?” There was a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. All was lost.
Attached: 3E79F110-9395-40BD-AC86-1E2F6D7A5D93.jpg (40.3 KB) 
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:24 PM 09-24-2019
Oh hum, NCAA has to show something in way of punishment or else is looking like the parent with an out of controlled kid. Now there will ( is )probably be some way the kid ( KU ) gets off in court. Why too much $$$ to be made of the KU draw.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:29 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why? If we did something we should be punished. Why do you care about others? If my kid gets in trouble at school I don’t say “Well I just want the other kids nailed too”.

The NCAA will need to bring something really strong to accuse Self (25 years without a single probation and in the Hall of Fame). Either they have it or they don’t. If they don’t then this isn’t even a problem
If we did something, we deserve the punishment. We agree there.

We would also be naive to assume that this is a Kansas issue though. If the rumored (not yet substantiated) allegations are true, then Maryland and Duke (at a minimum) need to be investigated for similar actions. If they’re found guilty as well, then they should receive a similar punishment.

My hope is that they don’t throw the book at Kansas as a show. I don’t want the NCAA to pretend that this is just a Kansas issue.
[Reply]
notorious 03:30 PM 09-24-2019
N. Carolina took a massive shit on everything that’s good and decent about the rules.

If they hammer KU, once again the NCAA shows how big a joke they are.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:51 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
“Lo a great phog of cheating enveloped the Jayhawk Homeland and decimation, humiliation and loss of institutional control was a plague upon the land. Women wept, little Jayhawks cried like it was a tourney game. And upon the land a great baldness came upon all Jayhawk cheaters.

The multitudes of JoCo soy boys lamented, “why did Roy forsaketh us? Why has our bird with shoes been so dishonored?” There was a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. All was lost.

You sound like a 12 year old Kentucky fan from 2006

moronic
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:53 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You sound like a 12 year old Kentucky fan from 2006

moronic
Little man syndrome is a real thing!
[Reply]
Page 30 of 151
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up