ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 298
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:41 PM 01-20-2019
I could be wrong, but I don’t recall 1 3 n out. That’s gawdamn embarrassing. We decided to let Brady dissect us in whatever manner he chose. Not to mention, our run D was an absolute joke 90% of the game. The O fell on their ass plenty in this game, but FFS, the D was just WTF bad. Gutted
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:41 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Everyone knew he sucked last year, blame Andy for being a stupid fuck that won't fire people/
He's loyal to a fault. Jut like Dick V. was.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
No Defensive is gonna hold up when on the field for 43 minutes. The Offensive fucked them in first half and they were gassed
It’s still on Sutton to adjust. He refused to change his gameplan.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:42 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Actually, they are a significantly better organization than the Packers.

Mike McCarthy is a clown.
We'll see what they do with the D.

I expect we'll see a lot of excuses and few changes.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:44 PM 01-20-2019
No Defensive is gonna hold up when on the field for 43 minutes. The Offensive ****ed them in first half and they were gassed
Come on. All teams have three and outs. Sure, the O and especially the line sucked early, but the D is the exact same D that shit the bed against Tennessee last year. Simply garbage.

Our O was one of the very best in the league last year. Not sure people fully appreciate the impact of Sutton's incompetence. We could have had multiple SB appearances under Alex Smith.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:44 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Yeah, sure. The Chiefs are a much better organization than the Packers, and won't do to Mahomes what the Packers did to Aaron Rodgers.

Seriously, what's more likely, the Chiefs making winning decisions where coaching and player acquisition are concerned, or Mahomes never getting to a Super Bowl with the Chiefs?

I can point to 49 years of history that says Mahomes and his talent will be wasted.

Right now, I feel like we won't even get the one Super Bowl that the Packers managed for Rodgers.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
I disagree that the Chiefs are a better organization than the Packers. If success is measured by championship pedigree then we are in the bottom 10. Currently there is nothing to indicate that Reid will make the right moves to suddenly turnaround the defense
[Reply]
lcarus 11:46 PM 01-20-2019
No Defensive is gonna hold up when on the field for 43 minutes. The Offensive fucked them in first half and they were gassed
I'd be a lot more inclined to buy that excuse if they didn't give up an 8 minute drive to start the frickin game. I mean a big part of the reason they were on the field for 43 minutes is because they couldn't get stops on 3rd downs.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:47 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We'll see what they do with the D.

I expect we'll see a lot of excuses and few changes.

Bingo....I fully expect Fat Andy to stick with Sutton.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:48 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ward said Sutton’s defense took him most of the season to figure out.

Pats say the defense isn’t hard to figure out.

Nothig like confusing your own players and making it easier for the opposing offense.
That really says a lot. Maybe Ward isn't particularly bright, I genuinely don't know. But assuming he's even of average intelligence, then there is a huge disconnect with Sutton's playbook.

I completely agree that the offense did them no favors in the first half. However, that defense was hot garbage before the offense even stepped on the field. The Patriots' first drive took 8:05, had 15 plays, went 80 yards, and ended in a touchdown. They also went 3 for 3 on 3rd down conversions. That's not on the offense.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:50 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'd be a lot more inclined to buy that excuse if they didn't give up an 8 minute drive to start the frickin game. I mean a big part of the reason they were on the field for 43 minutes is because they couldn't get stops on 3rd downs.
That and they're too stupid to see a pick play coming, and way too stupid to blow it up, we'll that helps.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:51 PM 01-20-2019
Some guys here said he was retiring.

How true is this?
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:53 PM 01-20-2019

How true is this?
He will fall on his sword rather than forcing Andy, Brett, and Clark to fire him. He'll go out with what little dignity he still has left. He should have called it quits last year, but his ego wouldn't let him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 PM 01-20-2019

How true is this?
Marty broke the Gunther firing and the Pioli firing.

Sutton is retiring.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:56 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Actually, they are a significantly better organization than the Packers.

Mike McCarthy is a clown.
Oh, so the Chiefs have won two Super Bowls in the last 25 years? I must have missed that.

The Seattle Seahawks, the Raiders, the Broncos have all won Super Bowls. The only 2 teams from the AFC West that haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 25 years are the Chiefs and Chargers. So, if you told me the Chiefs were a better organization than the Chargers, I could believe that.

The laughingstock Cardinals have been to a Super Bowl. The expansion team Panthers have been to a Super Bowl. A team so bad that their fans wore paper bags on their heads, and were nicknamed The Aints has been to a Super Bowl, and won the game.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who set an NFL record for losing, have been to, and won a Super Bowl.

Are we also a better organization than those teams?

I love the Chiefs, but we have not been to a Super Bowl since the 1969 season, and that means we are not a better organization than any team that has been to a Super Bowl since 1970.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:57 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I disagree that the Chiefs are a better organization than the Packers. If success is measured by championship pedigree then we are in the bottom 10. Currently there is nothing to indicate that Reid will make the right moves to suddenly turnaround the defense
I was being facetious.

[Reply]
Page 264 of 298
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Up