ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 386
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
rico 07:40 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
lol, don't think Tyrion's been lifting weights enough for that.

Somehow, they will be saved, held as prisoners, and Tyrion will find a way to free them.... :-)
Oh, Tyrion can help unlatch some armor underwater. Eventually, something is gonna give with those two and I think it will be Tyrion coming through for Jamie somehow.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:47 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Oh, Tyrion can help unlatch some armor underwater. Eventually, something is gonna give with those two and I think it will be Tyrion coming through for Jamie somehow.
I didn't consider that, but mainly because it appeared to me that Jamie would surely be dead by the time Tyrion could close the distance to save him.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:56 AM 08-07-2017
The only thing I can see saving Jaime is literally Drogon himself, ducking his head under water to grab him (gently) and pull him out. WHY he would do such a thing I have no damn idea, and Tyrion couldn't possibly even GET there in time to tell Dany to have him do it even if he wanted to. But yeah, can't see Jaime dying by drowning so something has to happen.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:02 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I think you're spot on here. Totally could see the assembled Lannister army survivors bending a knee, led by Dickon. That's the significance of the scene where Dick talks about killing men he used to be friends with -- he probably deep down resents the hell out of the Lannisters.

So how much of the Lannister and Southern forces were just consumed in Dragon fire?

Well, kind of figure it has to be the main Lannister army. The one used to take the reach, led by the Lannister's senior general, etc. etc, and then guarding the gold back to King's Landing. I'm actually a bit annoyed at how big the Lannister army is, but I'll get over it.

At the start of it all, I think someone reported to Jaime that the gold had been delivered to King's Landing, correct? So are we thinking that that attack was near King's Landing, not near the Reach, right?

Or did I mishear? If the gold WASN'T delivered to King's Landing, then the situation is pretty different vis-a-vis the Iron Bank backing Cercei.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:03 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Well, kind of figure it has to be the main Lannister army. The one used to take the reach, led by the Lannister's senior general, etc. etc, and then guarding the gold back to King's Landing. I'm actually a bit annoyed at how big the Lannister army is, but I'll get over it.

At the start of it all, I think someone reported to Jaime that the gold had been delivered to King's Landing, correct? So are we thinking that that attack was near King's Landing, not near the Reach, right?

Or did I mishear? If the gold WASN'T delivered to King's Landing, then the situation is pretty different vis-a-vis the Iron Bank backing Cercei.
Yes, the gold was successfully delivered, as reported by Tarly. It apparently went ahead. We actually saw this after Jaime gave Bronn the money.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:11 AM 08-07-2017
I didn't consider that, but mainly because it appeared to me that Jamie would surely be dead by the time Tyrion could close the distance to save him.
In Martin's TV world, travel times are flexible. That would certainly stretch the concept though.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:36 AM 08-07-2017
This morning:

Bronn is still crawling around the smoking battlefield looking for his bag of gold.

The Dothraki are asking pointed questions as to what they are supposed to eat for breakfast since Dany burned up all the godamn food.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:55 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This morning:

Bronn is still crawling around the smoking battlefield looking for his bag of gold.

The Dothraki are asking pointed questions as to what they are supposed to eat for breakfast since Dany burned up all the godamn food.
:-)
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:15 AM 08-07-2017
Jamie was becoming likable while traveling with Brienne, but is dipping back down now under Cersei's control. Pretty much too late for redemption, to me. Same for Bronn. Funny guy, but he's nothing more than a self-serving merc that I am ready to see burned to ash.

Dany's getting pissed, but she has too many good folks around her to descend into darkness, so to speak. Jorah's on the way too.
I'm not ready for Jamie or Bron to go. I would've much rather seen a dragon die before either one of them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:17 AM 08-07-2017
I wonder if Bronn will bend the knee to Dany with Tyrion there. I don't see why she wouldn't easily give up a castle to him to control. Maybe Casterly Rock.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:18 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
So after watching that can someone refresh my memory? It showed a scene where that one hooker was hanging naked and dead from a bed with arrows through her. I guess I don't remember her getting killed. Was that Joffrey?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:19 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
So after watching that can someone refresh my memory? It showed a scene where that one hooker was hanging naked and dead from a bed with arrows through her. I guess I don't remember her getting killed. Was that Joffrey?
Yes, Joffrey. Little Finger sent her there to "mitigate his losses".
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:19 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Yes, that was Joffrey. That was also the prostitute from Winterfell that I believe Theon was banging.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 08-07-2017
I have a feeling that Sansa is going to do something stupid. Jon is the King of the North. Bran is the Three Eyed Raven and Arya is a badass now. Sansa is probably feeling like she's not important at all.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:28 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I have a feeling that Sansa is going to do something stupid. Jon is the King of the North. Bran is the Three Eyed Raven and Arya is a badass now. Sansa is probably feeling like she's not important at all.

[Reply]
Page 47 of 386
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up