ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 167
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:11 PM 06-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Oldest twin daughter got her first kitten today. She’s been wanting one forever.

Meet Solo. (She’s a huge Star Wars fan)
looks nothing like an arby's roast beef sammich :-)

cute kitty.... :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 03:34 PM 06-19-2018
So, I have a dog and a cat. I have had a ton of different animals and finally got down to those two. I swore not to add any more even when these two pass away. No replacement pets...

I had to go in to work very late this weekend. Around 10 PM. I was driving down an unlit road with very large orchards on each side. Luckily I was driving slowly as what looked like a white and tan furball ran out onto the road and parked its little furry ass right in front of my car. I stopped and looked around. Not a house in sight, and it was a tiny kitten. I had to get going as I was on my way to work, so...I drove back home quickly and we have another fucking cat now. Don't judge me. You didn't look into its eyes when I picked it up. Here's a picture of the little shithead and I swear it's the cutest God damned kitten I ever saw:

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:41 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by listopencil:
So, I have a dog and a cat. I have had a ton of different animals and finally got down to those two. I swore not to add any more even when these two pass away. No replacement pets...

I had to go in to work very late this weekend. Around 10 PM. I was driving down an unlit road with very large orchards on each side. Luckily I was driving slowly as what looked like a white and tan furball ran out onto the road and parked its little furry ass right in front of my car. I stopped and looked around. Not a house in sight, and it was a tiny kitten. I had to get going as I was on my way to work, so...I drove back home quickly and we have another fucking cat now. Don't judge me. You didn't look into its eyes when I picked it up. Here's a picture of the little shithead and I swear it's the cutest God damned kitten I ever saw:

Cute kitten.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:01 PM 06-20-2018
Kitten Update: I've been down the same road in the day a few times and it looks like a house was recently demolished right where the kitten came from. I wonder if Momma Cat was using an abandoned house for shelter and had to flee? Or maybe the kitten was? The new kitten is doing fine. Seriously, just about the most lovable little thing with the greatest personality. It bonded with every person in my household within hours.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:03 PM 06-20-2018
Trying to get our new kitten used to the dogs and vice versa. The kitten hisses at the dogs every time he sees them.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:04 PM 06-20-2018
Green fanged jumping spider. Sooooo cute.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:06 PM 06-20-2018
I had my Chinese Crested Powder Puff I bought from a breeder executed two years ago.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:42 PM 06-20-2018
Diego and Isabella (also Chiefs fans)

Diego- 4 year old pit/American bulldog mix
Isabella- 8 year old Presa Canario
Attached: IMG_20180106_155638038_LL.jpg (61.8 KB) 
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 05:51 PM 06-20-2018

Yeah...I understand your situation. See post 1562.:-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 07:49 PM 06-20-2018

we don't find pets, they find us, that's why we have our four felines, and the two dogs. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:12 PM 06-20-2018
This is my butthead cat rescued from a box on the side of the highway on 435 by Olathe... 6 months later, chilling in the windowsill pondering cat life..

[Reply]
listopencil 08:47 PM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Yeah...I understand your situation. See post 1562.:-)
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
we don't find pets, they find us, that's why we have our four felines, and the two dogs. :-)

Yup. Story of my life. If I go without a cat for a few months, one just shows up and claims me.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:02 PM 06-20-2018
I'd love to have another cat. Growing up I always had (at least) one and did even into my early twenties. My concern now is not my dogs harming them.. Both have been around, and actually love, my sister's cats. I have a 700 sq ft house. I don't have anywhere I could put a litter box that the dogs couldn't get into. When I finally buy a home I am definitely getting another orange tabby. Feisty little bastards but so outgoing
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:10 PM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
This is my butthead cat rescued from a box on the side of the highway on 435 by Olathe... 6 months later, chilling in the windowsill pondering cat life..

Awesome!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:38 AM 06-21-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:

Reminds me of my own.

[Reply]
Page 120 of 167
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Up