ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>"Teh"?! What the f_ck is "Teh"?!
jspchief 12:47 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by lazarus:
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

btw ... you suxor

Why you throw chip?
[Reply]
Mark M 11:55 AM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
goatse!!!11
Teh r3p

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Braincase 11:55 AM 09-08-2004
Check this out...

http://learn.afghanteens.net/dari/alifba/teh.shtml
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:00 PM 09-08-2004
This makes a white suburban punk saying things like "wazzup" sound like Abe Lincoln deilivering the Gettysberg Address.
[Reply]
Braincase 12:09 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by BrainCase:
Check this out...

http://learn.afghanteens.net/dari/alifba/teh.shtml
Follow the link - the afghan letter "teh" looks like a freakin' smiley face, k!

[Reply]
Saulbadguy 11:49 AM 09-08-2004
teh suck...:-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:49 AM 09-08-2004
actually for those that type too fast its "the" but obvioulsy e before h
[Reply]
KC Jones 11:51 AM 09-08-2004
you hate what you don't understand

cybonics are teh b0mb
[Reply]
Jmart 11:52 AM 09-08-2004
PRON
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:53 AM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
Ponch says: "You have teh ghey!"
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:53 AM 09-08-2004
I totally agree with the thread starting post.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:02 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Whatever it is, I hate it.

Take "Teh", and the other intentionally misspelled "cyber-words", and wipe your filthy arses with them, you idiots.
I been thinking the same friggin thing lately. You beat me to posting the thread.:-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 12:04 PM 09-08-2004
Somewhat related, I have decided that I will be avoiding shopping at Circuit City. It drives me nuts that their back-to-school campaign is all about "Nu" stuff. I am sorry but to do school related advertising and then to intentionally misspell the word "new" is pathetic at best. I guess Best Buy and Comp USA will be seeing more of me from now on.

BTW, although I try to avoid it, I have certainly had posts with "teh" but only as an inadvertent mistake. Never intentionally.
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:06 PM 09-08-2004
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Somewhat related, I have decided that I will be avoiding shopping at Circuit City. It drives me nuts that their back-to-school campaign is all about "Nu" stuff. I am sorry but to do school related advertising and then to intentionally misspell the word "new" is pathetic at best. I guess Best Buy and Comp USA will be seeing more of me from now on.

BTW, although I try to avoid it, I have certainly had posts with "teh" but only as an inadvertent mistake. Never intentionally.
:-) thats funny...its Nu English....remember 1984?
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 04:54 PM 09-09-2004
Originally Posted by Hydrae:

Just what until you have to take something back to Best Buy. Oh the joy. I've boycotted Worst Buy for life.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up