ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 58
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs close to a deal with Tyrann Mathieu (now confirmed)
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-11-2019

The Chiefs are close to a deal with S Tyrann Mathieu, I’m told

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) March 11, 2019

Former Texans’ S Tyrann Mathieu intends to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs, per a league source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 11, 2019

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:56 PM 03-11-2019
Mathieu loves to talk to the media too. So that’s a great sign
Bowser 08:57 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Astros eventually won the WS anyway, but the Royals also gave the Astros that devastating Game 4 loss in 2015. Like, the kind you can never forget, even when you're champions.
Excellent call

MahiMike 08:58 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
I’m in the minority with Berry...I’d like to give him one more year paired with TM and see how they work together.
Kinda thinking the same now. Berry finally has a guy on his level to push him. Maybe the Badge would bring out the competitiveness in Berry's spirit.
New World Order 08:59 PM 03-11-2019
Mathieu could be a great story.

Overcame substance abuse problems to become a SB champion
dlphg9 09:01 PM 03-11-2019
I love all the football experts on this site. So many egotistical fuck heads on here that like to act like they know what they are talking about, but most of you whiney fucks just love to whine about every single move that us made, so either way you win, because if he sucks then you can say I told you so and if he is good you get to enjoy the success. Just a bunch of dumbasses that want people to think they are smarter than they actually are. Most of the ones bitching wanted Landon Collins who was ranked lower than TM. Then we have the idiots who talk about how hes injury prone or hes undersized, but they want Earl Thomas, who is only an inch taller than TM, hasnt played a full season since 2015, is almost 30 years old, and is going to want to be the highest paid safety in the league.
Sofa King 09:03 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I love all the football experts on this site. So many egotistical **** heads on here that like to act like they know what they are talking about, but most of you whiney ****s just love to whine about every single move that us made, so either way you win, because if he sucks then you can say I told you so and if he is good you get to enjoy the success. Just a bunch of dumbasses that want people to think they are smarter than they actually are. Most of the ones bitching wanted Landon Collins who was ranked lower than TM. Then we have the idiots who talk about how hes injury prone or hes undersized, but they want Earl Thomas, who is only an inch taller than TM, hasnt played a full season since 2015, is almost 30 years old, and is going to want to be the highest paid safety in the league.

Chief Northman 09:04 PM 03-11-2019
I love all the football experts on this site. So many egotistical **** heads on here that like to act like they know what they are talking about, but most of you whiney ****s just love to whine about every single move that us made, so either way you win, because if he sucks then you can say I told you so and if he is good you get to enjoy the success. Just a bunch of dumbasses that want people to think they are smarter than they actually are. Most of the ones bitching wanted Landon Collins who was ranked lower than TM. Then we have the idiots who talk about how hes injury prone or hes undersized, but they want Earl Thomas, who is only an inch taller than TM, hasnt played a full season since 2015, is almost 30 years old, and is going to want to be the highest paid safety in the league.
Thanks for gracing us with your presence O benevolent one.
DRM08 09:04 PM 03-11-2019
To be fair it seemed most of you guys on here were pretty dang happy in April 2017 with the Mahomes draft pick, lol
baitism 09:04 PM 03-11-2019
Here's what I don't get. Why isn't Berry getting surgery? Really don't want to go through this BS again.
chiefforlife 09:05 PM 03-11-2019
I love all the football experts on this site. So many egotistical fuck heads on here that like to act like they know what they are talking about, but most of you whiney fucks just love to whine about every single move that us made, so either way you win, because if he sucks then you can say I told you so and if he is good you get to enjoy the success. Just a bunch of dumbasses that want people to think they are smarter than they actually are. Most of the ones bitching wanted Landon Collins who was ranked lower than TM. Then we have the idiots who talk about how hes injury prone or hes undersized, but they want Earl Thomas, who is only an inch taller than TM, hasnt played a full season since 2015, is almost 30 years old, and is going to want to be the highest paid safety in the league.
So you came on to...Bitch about people.....Bitching?
JakeF 09:05 PM 03-11-2019
14 million per?
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:06 PM 03-11-2019
Lol I love this post. The ppl bitching about injuries were prolly doing the same about us not signing anyone. Big contracts in general worry me about injuries because I like the idea of building through the draft and not putting all your eggs in one basket money-wise, but you don’t do that when you have mahomes on a rookie deal. And with how physical football is anyone can get injured at anytime.

Plus, you have 6’1 guys playing like 5’9 guys and vice versa. This dude plays WAY bigger than his size. There was a reason houston was making competitive offers.
Sofa King 09:06 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, BITCH!

I don't mean that.
JakeF 09:07 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Makes him feels like he's conquering evil.
DRM08 09:08 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:

Plus, you have 6’1 guys playing like 5’9 guys and vice versa. This dude plays WAY bigger than his size. There was a reason houston was making competitive offers.
Yep, that kinda says it all. Texans thought he was worth keeping to the point of a bidding war that pushed his salary to highest in the league at safety. Compare that with the Chiefs letting Houston and Morse walk without blinking an eye.
Page 29 of 58
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up