ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 401
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>China quarantines Wuhan, a city the size of NYC
banyon 10:52 AM 01-23-2020


Updated info:

WORLD

There are currently 3,950,798 confirmed cases and 271,809 deaths from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of May 8, 2020 15:03 GMT




U.S. Coronavirus Cases

As of May 8, 2020 at 14:58 GMT, there have been 1,295,101 confirmed cases and 77,059 deaths due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the United States.

AL-9,048 (371 deaths)
AK-374 (10 deaths)
AZ-9,945 (450 deaths, 1 recovered)
AR-3,694 (88 deaths)
CA - 62,477 (2,545 deaths, 6 recovered)
CO-18,371 (944 deaths)
CT- 31,784 (2,797 deaths)
DE-5,939 (202 deaths)
DC- 5,654 (285 deaths)
FL-38,828 (1,600 deaths)
GA - 31,679 (1,353 deaths)
HI- 629 (17 deaths)
ID-2,178 (67 deaths)
IL-70,873 (3,111 deaths, 2 recovered)
IN-22,503 (1,414 deaths)
IA-11,457 (243 deaths)
KS-6,359 (168 deaths)
KY- 6,128 (294 deaths, 2 recovered)
LA-30,652 (2,208 deaths)
ME-1,330 (62 deaths)
MD-30,485 (1,560 deaths, 4 recovered)
MA-73,721(4,552 deaths, 1 recovered)
MI-45,646 (4,343 deaths)
MN-9,365 (508 deaths, 24 recovered)
MS-8,686 (396 deaths)
MO-9,561 (454 deaths)
MT-457 (16 deaths)
NE-7,190 (90 deaths)
NV-5,766 (293 deaths)
NH-2,843 (114 deaths)
NJ- 135,106 (8,834 deaths)
NM-4,493 (172 deaths)
NY-337,421 (26,365 deaths)
NC-13,954 (529 deaths)
ND-1,371 (31 deaths)
OH-22,134 (1,274 deaths)
OK-4,330 (260 deaths, 1 recovered)
OR-2,989 (121 deaths)
PA-56,002 (3,592 deaths)
RI-10,779 (399 deaths)
SC-7,142 (316 deaths)
SD-2,905 (31 deaths, 6 recovered)
TN-14,096 (239 deaths)
TX-36,606 (1,030 deaths, 11 recovered)
UT-5,724 (61 deaths)
VT-919 (53 deaths)
VA-22,342 (812 deaths, 1 recovered)
WA-16,943 (904 deaths, 124 recovered)
WV-1,310 (51 deaths)
WI- 9,215 (374 deaths, 1 recovered)
WY-635 (7 deaths)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ate/index.html

US recovered :148,291
[Reply]
Bowser 03:42 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
They predict the US will lose 227 million. :-)


The world is going to lose 500 million........


The next 5 years are really going to suck according to them.
UN Agenda 2030 ramping into gear
[Reply]
BWillie 03:52 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:


I am impressed that China is gong to build a 1000 bed hospital in 6 SIX Days!
Kudos to China. Way to step up.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:01 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kudos to China. Way to step up.
LOL. Yeah, they're doing fantastic!
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:02 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
They predict the US will lose 227 million. :-)


The world is going to lose 500 million........


The next 5 years are really going to suck according to them.
That doesn't even make sense. Most advanced nation in the world, best doctors, hospitals, technology, etc... and we are projected to have more than half the world-wide deaths??

Let's just forget about how densely populated Asia is, how their healthcare systems aren't anywhere near capable of treating something like this if it ever broke out, but the US will be hit hardest? Sounds like they are just trying to make this sound worse than it will be to get everyone scared shitless.
[Reply]
notorious 04:08 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
That doesn't even make sense. Most advanced nation in the world, best doctors, hospitals, technology, etc... and we are projected to have more than half the world-wide deaths??

Let's just forget about how densely populated Asia is, how their healthcare systems aren't anywhere near capable of treating something like this if it ever broke out, but the US will be hit hardest? Sounds like they are just trying to make this sound worse than it will be to get everyone scared shitless.
Exactly.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:41 PM 01-26-2020
Corona virus case just confirmed in Phoenix. ****ing Chinese student coming back to ASU from Wuhan. Bastard brought it into a large student population in one of America's largest city.

As a bonus there will be 700,000 people converging on Phoenix next week from all over the country for the Open who could catch it here then take it back with them to really get this outbreak going.

Time for a full quarantine on inbound flights from China.
[Reply]
notorious 04:44 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Corona virus case just confirmed in Phoenix. ****ing Chinese student coming back to ASU from Wuhan. Bastard brought it into a large student population in one of America's largest city.

As a bonus there will be 700,000 people converging on Phoenix next week from all over the country for the Open who could catch it here then take it back with them to really get this outbreak going.

Time for a full quarantine on inbound flights from China.
Cut them the fuck off.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:48 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Cut them the **** off.
Yes. Immediately.
[Reply]
Munson 04:54 PM 01-26-2020
Add them to the travel ban list immediately.
[Reply]
banyon 04:54 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Corona virus case just confirmed in Phoenix. ****ing Chinese student coming back to ASU from Wuhan. Bastard brought it into a large student population in one of America's largest city.

As a bonus there will be 700,000 people converging on Phoenix next week from all over the country for the Open who could catch it here then take it back with them to really get this outbreak going.

Time for a full quarantine on inbound flights from China.
Agree with vailpass not time to be pc about visa and travel policies.
[Reply]
Otter 05:10 PM 01-26-2020
I'll worry if this little guy hits India. That place is 300 million square mile petri dish just waiting for a reason to spark a pandemic.

Until then, no fucks given given the mortality rate and lack of mutation.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:12 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Corona virus case just confirmed in Phoenix. ****ing Chinese student coming back to ASU from Wuhan. Bastard brought it into a large student population in one of America's largest city.

As a bonus there will be 700,000 people converging on Phoenix next week from all over the country for the Open who could catch it here then take it back with them to really get this outbreak going.

Time for a full quarantine on inbound flights from China.
I'm supposed to be heading to PHX soon as well. Bonus.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:40 PM 01-26-2020
Virus Wars
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:45 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
UN Agenda 2030 ramping into gear
"It is a big idea, A New World Order" - George H.W. Bush
[Reply]
vailpass 05:50 PM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
Agree with vailpass not time to be pc about visa and travel policies.
Temporary until the threat no longer exists. Immediate and complete until then.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 401
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up