Page 108 of 124
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
How will Donald Trump be known in history? I think he'll be referred to as "Donald Trump, the President Jesus help to guide."

I agree..
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:35 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I agree..

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:40 AM 03-11-2020
I agree..
http://trump.mj12.su/ef9cf870
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:53 AM 03-12-2020
:-)

Our perfect and stable genius, from yesterday...

"It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away... [B]e calm. It's really working out. And a lot of good things are going to happen. The consumer is ready, and the consumer is so powerful in our country with what we've done with tax cuts and regulation cuts and all of those things. The consumer has never been in a better position than they are right now. So a lot of good things are going to happen."

[Reply]
carlos3652 10:56 AM 03-12-2020
@Kotter - he is being positive about things. All he is saying is that this will pass... why is everything so scrutinized...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:16 AM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Our perfect and stable genius, from yesterday...

"It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away... [B]e calm. It's really working out. And a lot of good things are going to happen. The consumer is ready, and the consumer is so powerful in our country with what we've done with tax cuts and regulation cuts and all of those things. The consumer has never been in a better position than they are right now. So a lot of good things are going to happen."

Not only stable and a genius, but so eloquent as well! We are blessed to have such a wonderful leader right now!
[Reply]
stumppy 11:34 AM 03-12-2020
I agree..
WOW, even Jesus had to stepped in to stop trump fucking something else up.:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:01 PM 03-30-2020
I love the way this fucker just tweets whatever random thoughts happen to pop into his head.

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:04 PM 03-30-2020
Holy shit! He's on par with the Bachelor? Wow, how awesome for our country!

“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

...On Monday, nearly 12.2 million people watched Mr. Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — ‘Monday Night Football’ numbers. Millions more are watching on ABC, CBS, NBC and online streaming sites, and the audience is expanding. On Monday, Fox News...

...alone attracted 6.2 million viewers for the president’s briefing — an astounding number for a 6 p.m. cable broadcast, more akin to the viewership for a popular prime-time sitcom...

...The CBS News poll said 13 percent of Republicans trusted the news media for information about the virus.” Michael M. Grynbaum @NYTimes

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:16 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
@Kotter - he is being positive about things. All he is saying is that this will pass... why is everything so scrutinized...
Two plus weeks later, this hasn't aged well... :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 12:25 PM 03-30-2020

I wonder how he’ll deal with the loss of limelight when he eventually leaves office? I’m thinking not well.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:25 PM 03-30-2020
Two plus weeks later, this hasn't aged well... :-)
Why do you think that?
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 03-30-2020
But, ratings don't matter to him.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:34 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why do you think that?
He was not simply being positive; he was choosing to be ignorant. Reality has slapped him in the face, and he's had to back-track, contradict, and "change his mind" about nearly everything he was saying up until the last week or 10 days. Being positive is one thing; pretending to be an expert, and championing some best case scenario while rejecting the more honest and accurate opinions and advice of real experts...is quite another.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:42 PM 03-30-2020
He was not simply being positive; he was choosing to be ignorant. Reality has slapped him in the face, and he's had to back-track, contradict, and "change his mind" about nearly everything he was saying up until the last week or 10 days. Being positive is one thing; pretending to be an expert, and championing some best case scenario while rejecting the more honest and accurate opinions and advice of real experts...is quite another.
It seems to me that he’s being positive in outlook but responsible in response to the data collected by his task force.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 124
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up