ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Repository: Crimes Caused by Illegal Aliens
Otter 11:02 AM 02-17-2018
This is going to be a thread that tracks the numerous crimes commuted by illegal aliens. Feel free to add any that I miss.

The links to the full article will be embedded in the headline.
[Reply]
Otter 01:42 PM 05-10-2019
87% of illegal immigrant families are no-shows for deportation: ICE
[Reply]
banecat 01:49 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
87% of illegal immigrant families are no-shows for deportation: ICE
Is the plan to take our jobs first? Then our houses? Is this going to end up like a rise of the battle of the war that's beneath the planet of the apes kinda deal?
[Reply]
Otter 03:14 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
Is the plan to take our jobs first? Then our houses? Is this going to end up like a rise of the battle of the war that's beneath the planet of the apes kinda deal?
Not if they stop invading. Otherwise, yes.

And I'll explain again before I'm accused of being a bigot: the law applies to everyone or it applies to no one. The skin color is a convenient farce. Eventually people see through lies.

Hypocrisy is something I don't deal with well. You enjoy it however.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:21 PM 05-10-2019
where's the thread detailing crimes committed by alt-righters and republicans?

oh yeah. this is an alt-right/republican board. nevermind. bubble time I suppose.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:31 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
where's the thread detailing crimes committed by alt-righters and republicans?

oh yeah. this is an alt-right/republican board. nevermind. bubble time I suppose.
Start one.
[Reply]
banecat 05:01 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Start one.
Can it be merged with this one, and what fake news websites will be allowed for linkage?
[Reply]
banecat 05:05 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Not if they stop invading. Otherwise, yes.

And I'll explain again before I'm accused of being a bigot: the law applies to everyone or it applies to no one. The skin color is a convenient farce. Eventually people see through lies.

Hypocrisy is something I don't deal with well. You enjoy it however.
So you'll admit to being bound by what the laws state. What if the laws change? If you disagree will you still support the law?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:43 PM 05-10-2019
Can it be merged with this one, and what fake news websites will be allowed for linkage?
Same to you. Start one. Make your points if you have any. Do a better job than you're doing here.
[Reply]
banecat 06:45 PM 05-10-2019
Same to you. Start one. Make your points if you have any. Do a better job than you're doing here.
I really don't care enough. It's just nice when y'all take the bait
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:49 PM 05-10-2019
I really don't care enough. It's just nice when y'all take the bait
No bait was taken.
[Reply]
banecat 06:55 PM 05-10-2019
No bait was taken.
You live in Nowhere'sville, SD. Have you ever even been in the same town as a person of another ethnicity?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:58 PM 05-10-2019
You live in Nowhere'sville, SD. Have you ever even been in the same town as a person of another ethnicity?
You aren't very good at trolling. Too obvious. Tone it down. That's the best advice I can give you if you want to be taken seriously.
[Reply]
banecat 07:07 PM 05-10-2019
You aren't very good at trolling. Too obvious. Tone it down. That's the best advice I can give you if you want to be taken seriously.
With the exception of my last question to Otter, I really don't care
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:14 PM 05-10-2019
With the exception of my last question to Otter, I really don't care
Yes, you're continued nonsensical responses clearly indicate you really don't care.
[Reply]
banecat 08:08 PM 05-10-2019
Yes, you're continued nonsensical responses clearly indicate you really don't care.
But it's funny you taking this seriously. There's nothing that you can do. And just can't stop caring no matter how much ya try. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up