ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>I’m warming to Bloomy
Prison Bitch 05:39 PM 02-20-2020
Around July 1993 at the financial data company he founded, Bloomberg allegedly browbeat a saleswoman in front of other employees. He’d just heard that the woman was having trouble finding a nanny, according to the lawsuit.

“It’s a fucking baby! All it does is eat and shit! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some Black, who doesn’t even have to speak English, to rescue it from a burning building!”

[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:56 AM 02-27-2020
hes clearing a path for HRC
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:35 AM 02-27-2020
So I looked up the fundraising this prez cycle:

Pubes 268m
Dems 103m

“But But Bloomberg buys his politicians garble garble”
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:37 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
That New York Connection.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:10 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
And as this piece of shit admitted to purchasing politicians to control, the crowd full of leftists and libshits cheered and applauded.

Psssss so did Trump
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:14 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Grown enough to beat your ass.

And damn straight, you sniveling pussy.

What a shell of man you've become.
Aw shit
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:19 PM 02-27-2020
This guy is the asshole Trump haters wish Trump was.

Trump would never have been elected if he was 6-foot-2 Bloomberg.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:36 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This guy is the asshole Trump haters wish Trump was.
Amen. I voted for an asshole, but all I got was a doosh who cries “DACAS are wonderful kids, it’s a tough deal, tough” as he wipes away tears from his sad eyes. And gave $4.2B to take care and feed border crossers last spring.

Originally Posted by :
Trump would never have been elected if he was 6-foot-2 Bloomberg.
Late Bloomers are leaving Trump and joining Iron Mike online. You laugh but google alt-right Bloomberg and see. Or see it on twatter. Remember: alt right is 11% of the American public but double that among Trump’s 2016 voter pool.

He can’t afford to lose any voters, esp such a monster bloc of 20% of his total vote.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:52 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Amen. I voted for an asshole, but all I got was a doosh who cries “DACAS are wonderful kids, it’s a tough deal, tough” as he wipes away tears from his sad eyes. And gave $4.2B to take care and feed border crossers last spring.

Late Bloomers are leaving Trump and joining Iron Mike online. You laugh but google alt-right Bloomberg and see. Or see it on twatter. Remember: alt right is 11% of the American public but double that among Trump’s 2016 voter pool.

He can’t afford to lose any voters, esp such a monster bloc of 20% of his total vote.
So you are voting for Jewish Mike Bloomberg? a.k.a. Mr. Stop-and-Frisk?
[Reply]
Bump 04:07 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Do you enjoy just making shit up like this?
I've heard you say that the 2nd amendment needed repeal and how horrifying you think it is that people are supposed to have that right here. You think people just forget, you are so oblivious to everything.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:22 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

:-) Have fun with your protest vote.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:11 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Michael Bloomberg did not kill himself
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:35 PM 02-27-2020
:-) Do you loons really think that ANYONE out there thinks Hillary could win? That there is actually a shadowy conspiracy that will hijack the party and nominate her, and it involves at least one fake candidate? That they would do this and everyone would just cheer and fall into line? :-) They wouldn't even put thus nonsense in a movie it's so ridiculous
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:00 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
:-) Do you loons really think that ANYONE out there thinks Hillary could win? That there is actually a shadowy conspiracy that will hijack the party and nominate her, and it involves at least one fake candidate? That they would do this and everyone would just cheer and fall into line? :-) They wouldn't even put thus nonsense in a movie it's so ridiculous
I don't think many think there is an active subversion effort going on at the moment, but I think many more are projecting that when it comes to brass tacks of one of the present field facing and falling to Trump the party will become wildly desperate. And some might be working contingencies for that eventuality.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:04 PM 02-27-2020
This sub is obsessed with Hillary its creepy
[Reply]
Monkey With A Gun 11:30 PM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Would you vote for Hillary again if she were running?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up