ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Hall of Classics>hey Fraz, this what you wanted?
Rain Man 10:39 PM 01-12-2004
The similarity between that picture and the Chiefs defense's retreat from Indianapolis is uncanny.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:51 PM 01-12-2004
You got it, headsnap and wolfman. That IS last Sunday.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:54 PM 01-12-2004
I'm laughing my head off, and at the same time I'm acknowledging that this is a new milestone in low humor for our little clique. I'd like to offer my congratulations to everyone for once again making a pioneeering effort.
[Reply]
KCinNY 11:00 PM 01-12-2004
:-)

Laughter is truly the best medicine.

Nice work guys.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:57 PM 01-12-2004
Post 59 is as much as I've ever laughed on this BB, and I'm ashamed, yet proud.

Now put the Indianapolis city limits sign on it. Do it, do it!
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:59 PM 01-12-2004
I'm laughing so hard at that that I almost threw up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:34 AM 01-13-2004
I honestly think that the headsnap photo in post #59 is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the Planet.

I laughed my head off, and actually had to think about why it was so funny. Intellectually speaking, it's got practically every element of humor in it: it's shocking, it speaks to our trauma as Chiefs fans, it's visually well executed, it paints Robinson just as many of us see him (helpless, dazed, and confused), and he's got the same expression as the boy on the left. Plus, it's juxtaposed on a picture that's so serious and negative that you just know you shouldn't laugh, which makes it all the funnier. It even helps that the thread produced indignant complaints.

I'm afraid that it's the moon shot of chiefsplanet humor. In a one-time effort, we went above and beyond what our humor technology should have allowed. It may be years, even decades, before we approach that level of humor again, much less surpass it.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:45 AM 01-13-2004
GR's portrayal is even anatomically correct.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:33 PM 01-13-2004
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
GR's portrayal is even anatomically correct.

True...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up