ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2186 of 4893
« First < 1186168620862136217621822183218421852186 218721882189219021962236228626863186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:41 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It honestly just feels weird to finally have Denver in the rear view mirror, with no other AFCW team to truly challenge us... its definitely a first in my life as Chiefs fan

Denver need a real QB and a rebuild

Oakvegas is, well we know what it is

Rivers is on his last legs in Los Diego

I mean, its gonna be 5 years before any of these clubs can even think about competing with us... heady days indeed
They won't be able to compete with us until they find a QB capable of outgunning Mahomes.

Rivers is the only one in the division with that capability, and the only reason why I give him a puncher's chance is because our defense is so bad.

When he goes, unless one of those teams get shit assfart fucking lucky, wins against the Chiefs are going to be verrrry few and far between for the rest of the division for a long time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:10 PM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
5? Hmm
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
TBH it’s already been 2
Lets split the difference and call it 3

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They won't be able to compete with us until they find a QB capable of outgunning Mahomes.

Rivers is the only one in the division with that capability, and the only reason why I give him a puncher's chance is because our defense is so bad.

When he goes, unless one of those teams get shit assfart ****ing lucky, wins against the Chiefs are going to be verrrry few and far between for the rest of the division for a long time.
I just see too many bad indicators around the LAC to worry about them anytime soon

They certainly have some talent scattered around, but talk about an organization in flux... they're facing sooo many hurdles and questions right now

Does anyone want us in their city?
Who is on deck to replace 87 year old Rivers?
etc, etc, etc

Its gonna take a while to overcome their circumstances IMO
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:17 PM 11-02-2018
The Raiders are about 10 years away at best.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:49 AM 11-03-2018
Rivers is having one of the best years of his career even though he throws like a girl.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 08:01 AM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The Raiders are about 10 years away at best.
They can always let him go early ..
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:25 AM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by 38yrsfan:
They can always let him go early ..
Owner has no money. They are stuck with Gruden till they get to Vegas at the very least.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:44 AM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It honestly just feels weird to finally have Denver in the rear view mirror, with no other AFCW team to truly challenge us... its definitely a first in my life as Chiefs fan

Denver need a real QB and a rebuild

Oakvegas is, well we know what it is

Rivers is on his last legs in Los Diego

I mean, its gonna be 5 years before any of these clubs can even think about competing with us... heady days indeed
KC definitely in the drivers seat in AFCW. SD is only team that can compete against KC right now. Denver needs a new coaching staff and a legit franchise QB, not sure if that will take 5 years but who knows, the Vegas raiders are going backwards with Gruden, but I don’t think Gruden dumps Carr...
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:50 AM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
KC definitely in the drivers seat in AFCW. SD is only team that can compete against KC right now. Denver needs a new coaching staff and a legit franchise QB, not sure if that will take 5 years but who knows, the Vegas raiders are going backwards with Gruden, but I don’t think Gruden dumps Carr...
I'd bet just about anything Carr isnt with the raiders next year

Grudens ego will finally demand someone of his choosing, be it a free agent or draft pick... they'll be in good shape to go either route
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 AM 11-03-2018
Perfect example of what SNR is talking about.

You guys really think finding a “legit franchise QB” is easy even after failing miserably over and over again :-)

News flash: if it only takes 5 years you are extremely fucking lucky
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There's no way Joseph remains... he is 8-16. There is no way he stays. He'll likely hit 20 before he hits 10.
Oh there's definitely a way. There's always a way for horse face to fuck up; have you learned nothing? :-)
Ah, reminds me so much of the classic delusional Chiefs fans syndrome; everything headed down the toilet, and lil' chiefy just treading water in his life jacket trying to stay afloat in the swirling piss water while crying "next year"!

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Perfect example of what SNR is talking about.

You guys really think finding a “legit franchise QB” is easy even after failing miserably over and over again :-)

News flash: if it only takes 5 years you are extremely fucking lucky
Yep, thinking about this today. Little donkey at Orange mange had the tenacity to try and say that football is cyclical, and that soon Denver would be out of its slump and back on top winning Super Bowls and dominating the West etcetera etc etc.

What little donkey doesn't understand, is that while football IS cyclical, they are in a lower-tier of the cycle much like the chiefs were in for quite some time and much like the Browns were in to an even greater degree.
And in this league, only one thing is going to break you out of that lower-tier of cycles, a legitimate, bonafied, franchise QB.
And those do not grow on trees little donkey. Good luck!
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 07:54 PM 11-03-2018
They're about to be in the driver's seat in the AFC.
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:21 PM 11-03-2018
Typically you have to SUCK to get a shot at a franchise QB. Or give up multiple picks to a team dumb enough to pass on a QB.

The Raiders and Broncos could fall ass over teakettle into one of those and just happen to have hired a great coach too. But that isn’t typical, there’s a lot of luck involved.

The Chargers better win something before Phyllis retires, cause they have a great roster and that doesn’t help you suck enough to get a QB.

Interesting times. On one hand I hope another stud QB lands in the division and makes it fun. And yet, the idea of treating Denver and Oakland the way NE has treated Buffalo....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:10 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Typically you have to SUCK to get a shot at a franchise QB. Or give up multiple picks to a team dumb enough to pass on a QB.

The Raiders and Broncos could fall ass over teakettle into one of those and just happen to have hired a great coach too. But that isn’t typical, there’s a lot of luck involved.

The Chargers better win something before Phyllis retires, cause they have a great roster and that doesn’t help you suck enough to get a QB.

Interesting times. On one hand I hope another stud QB lands in the division and makes it fun. And yet, the idea of treating Denver and Oakland the way NE has treated Buffalo....
I want complete dominance in the division for years to come and here's why; it's a stepping stone to building the media Monopoly that we need to break out of this cycle of being ignored for so long and get on the front page every year.
I don't care about competitive games within the division or keeping some antiquated notion alive, I've already moved beyond that. I want the conference itself to become our "division" and I want to start ripping it apart piece by piece until we hike to the top of Mount Foxboro plant a flag and then completely blow the motherfucker up.
I've waited a long time for this day to come, and I'll be damned if I'm going to concern myself with petty border skirmishes when we have a world war to win.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:13 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:

Or just get lucky that a QB with the talent, intelligence, and attitude of Patrick Mahomes will get passed on by multiple teams and you can work out a deal with a dipshit team on draft day to go get him.

We were so freaking lucky. Holy crap! And it feels even better that Denver has a next-to-zero shot of getting anybody of that caliber through the draft.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:18 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Or just get lucky that a QB with the talent, intelligence, and attitude of Patrick Mahomes will get passed on by multiple teams and you can work out a deal with a dipshit team on draft day to go get him.

We were so freaking lucky. Holy crap! And it feels even better that Denver has a next-to-zero shot of getting anybody of that caliber through the draft.

Lucky or talented to know that the draft projections of Mahomes being a 2nd day pick were totally fucked up?
[Reply]
Page 2186 of 4893
« First < 1186168620862136217621822183218421852186 218721882189219021962236228626863186 > Last »
Up