ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NO STRUCTURAL DAMAGE CONFIRMED - HE GOOD
TLO 11:01 AM 10-18-2019

The MRI has confirmed the #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a dislocated kneecap, but not significant additional damage, sources tell me and @JamesPalmerTV. He’ll seek additional opinions to be sure. The plan is for him to return this season after a brief absence.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:39 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Bet Mahomes has already done the math. Planning on lobbying to get back on the field earlier. You see video of that rugby guy? He put his own kneecap back in and continued to play. I’ve waited two weeks.
Without a doubt, the MVP wants to do MVP shit, that's what MVP's do.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:41 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
About that...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3w-9S5h...=1pa3ck8ntet6q
You don’t think they won’t pay off the cartels to make sure they don’t cause trouble while the NFL is in town? Shit happens all the time.
[Reply]
FAX 01:41 PM 10-18-2019
I should like to express a curiosity in this situation ...

The MRI results seem relatively positive, so why the additional "opinions"?

FAX
[Reply]
scho63 01:54 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This team isn't going 2-2 with Matt Moore :-)

The Tennessee game might be winnable because the first team to score wins, but they're losing the rest.
Your optimism is overwhelming........:-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:59 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I should like to express a curiosity in this situation ...

The MRI results seem relatively positive, so why the additional "opinions"?

FAX
Because it’s kind of a funky injury and you take no chances with the MVP
[Reply]
threebag 02:13 PM 10-18-2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:22 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
So how optimistic should we be about a QB that was benched in favor of a Jay Cutler that was clearly out of fucks to give?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:26 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Pretty sure the game is in Mexico
[Reply]
burt 03:29 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
NOT TRUE
Really? Due to my newfound respect for you, could you explain? I thought it was more likely to happen again, but have little reason.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:38 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I seem to remember a team that had no chance against an undefeated Packers team. The QB was, I think, Kyle Orton?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:44 PM 10-18-2019
He should sit until after the bye week.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:45 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I seem to remember a team that had no chance against an undefeated Packers team. The QB was, I think, Kyle Orton?
Right. It’s the NFL. Unless you have a totally garbage roster(Miami), most games are relatively close to 50/50 anyway. You generally look at the QB’s and the coaches to try to see who may have an advantage. The gap between Moore and Rodgers is ****ing canyon sized but it’s still not the gap from Reid to LaFluer. We’ll see how that translates to the game but to think we’re automatically 0-3 is silly. Again, look at the Vikings. The gap between Zimmer and Reid isn’t as vast as Reid to LaFluer but neither is the gap between Moore and on the road vs a team w a winning record Cousins. Then we get back to a large gap between Reid and Vrabel and the gap between Tannehill and Moore is negligible if not damn push worthy. I think we go 2-1 and won’t be shocked if it’s 3-0
[Reply]
limested 03:46 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
Really? Due to my newfound respect for you, could you explain? I thought it was more likely to happen again, but have little reason.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
It does raise the risk of it happening again. How much just depends on how much damage the patellar ligament/tendon experienced.
[Reply]
burt 03:57 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by limested:
It does raise the risk of it happening again. How much just depends on how much damage the patellar ligament/tendon experienced.
That was my understanding...but it is based on limited info. Thant is why I was wanting more information.
[Reply]
SupDock 04:11 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
That was my understanding...but it is based on limited info. Thant is why I was wanting more information.
The data showing risk is readily available, but it is based on all-comers and not based on differing levels of soft tissue damage.
Either way he is at increased risk, but his specific risk is difficult to predict.

Based on the report of little damage on MRI, we.could definitely say his risk of reinjury is as low as can be expected given his situation.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up