ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 162
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:44 PM 12-15-2020
At this point to me it's the Bills
They are nasty.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:47 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hate to say it but I'm seeing some Chiefs fans turning into raging douchebags with their over confidence. It's unbecoming of us Chiefs fans. I'd hate to see this fan base as despised as the Patriot or Bronco's fan base is. :-)
Can't say I've noticed it much, but considering the number of "where's the respect?!?" threads every time Matt Cassel or other shitty QB won three games in September, I wouldn't be all that surprised at that group building a superiority complex.

And I think a lot of what makes fan bases look bad are those who come out of the woodwork (see the late 90s/early 2000 Rams)..... so, in that respect, it's not necessarily fans "turning into" raging douches, it's the raging douche bandwagon fans or people who are all of a sudden lifelong fans but actually know nothing about the sport.
[Reply]
mdstu 09:54 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Thank you for your service.

I tried to give you a thumbs up, but accidentally clicked the thumbs down button, and now it won’t let me take it back (at least not on mobile) ����*♂️
Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Bills fans. They have suffered as fans, just as I have.

I'm just saying, there was a long period when they were a bit intolerable.

Thus making your holier than thou comments ring a bit hollow to me.

Other than that, I've got nothing to complain about.

Royals, Blues, and now the Chiefs have won a Championship in the last five years. I feel like I'm playing with house money.
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:12 PM 12-15-2020
The worst fanbases are those full of entitled bandwagoners like the Patriots and 49ers. I don't really think Chiefs fans are entering that realm, definitely not the people on this forum who for the most part have suffered through the worst to get to this success.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:15 PM 12-15-2020
I agree and it’s sad.
Chug a full toilet bitch!!!!!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:50 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hate to say it but I'm seeing some Chiefs fans turning into raging douchebags with their over confidence. It's unbecoming of us Chiefs fans. I'd hate to see this fan base as despised as the Patriot or Bronco's fan base is. :-)
EVERY TEAM EXCEPT THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:39 PM 12-15-2020

[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:58 AM 12-16-2020
I need to see Allen more. Right now I see a windup toy with a ball taped to it. Let it spin & fling the ball off
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 10:37 AM 12-16-2020
If you think Chiefs fans are entitled and arrogant you've obviously never read a game day thread on here. You would think we were the worst team in the NFL. Even if we were entitled and arrogant I could not care less. After years of suffering it's nice to be on top and what's the point of following sports if you aren't a fanatic (you know, where fan came from.) If we are entitled as the Patriots and go on to win 6 superbowls, why would I care what some dude in Buffalo, New York thinks?

Speaking of Buffalo, just looking at the eye test I don't see how you could think they are better. Sure, let's throw out who everyone has played and margin of victory like an AP top 25 vote. I will say there isn't one person on their offense I would take over our skill players position for position and it's not close. Their defense certainly doesn't worry me and if the best defenses in the NFL can't stop us, how can they? They don't have the firepower or ability to stop us unless we collapse or shoot ourselves in the foot. Could they win? Sure. Are they better than us in a vacuum? Not a chance.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:41 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
If you think Chiefs fans are entitled and arrogant you've obviously never read a game day thread on here. You would think we were the worst team in the NFL. Even if we were entitled and arrogant I could not care less. After years of suffering it's nice to be on top and what's the point of following sports if you aren't a fanatic (you know, where fan came from.) If we are entitled as the Patriots and go on to win 6 superbowls, why would I care what some dude in Buffalo, New York thinks?

Speaking of Buffalo, just looking at the eye test I don't see how you could think they are better. Sure, let's throw out who everyone has played and margin of victory like an AP top 25 vote. I will say there isn't one person on their offense I would take over our skill players position for position and it's not close. Their defense certainly doesn't worry me and if the best defenses in the NFL can't stop us, how can they? They don't have the firepower or ability to stop us unless we collapse or shoot ourselves in the foot. Could they win? Sure. Are they better than us in a vacuum? Not a chance.
Buffalo fans calling us arrogant? Go check out their board where they think they deserve to be ranked as the best team in the NFL. Let's not forget Josh Allen after catching a TD pass last year in the playoff game against the Texans was then SHUT OUT of the end zone the rest of the way. That same team Mahomes curb stomped TD's on them 7 straight times.

Get out of here with the Allen/Mahomes comps.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:02 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
I need to see Allen more. Right now I see a windup toy with a ball taped to it. Let it spin & fling the ball off
Yeah... I think you need to watch some more of his games, because that's definitely not what Allen is.

Josh Allen last 16 games:

366/561 (65.2%), 4134 pass yards, 40 total TDs, 10 INT, and 430 rush yards

I believe the majority of those numbers are 2nd to only Mahomes.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:04 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Buffalo fans calling us arrogant? Go check out their board where they think they deserve to be ranked as the best team in the NFL. Let's not forget Josh Allen after catching a TD pass last year in the playoff game against the Texans was then SHUT OUT of the end zone the rest of the way. That same team Mahomes curb stomped TD's on them 7 straight times.

Get out of here with the Allen/Mahomes comps.
Thats always a dumb thing to say.

"X beat them, and we beat X, therefore..."

The Raiders beat the Chiefs and the Bills curb-stomped the Raiders.

So, that means the Bills are better than the Chiefs?

Didn't think so.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:06 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:

"I dont know how you can say Chiefs fans are arrogant"

Proceeds to say extremely arrogant things.

lol.

You wouldn't take anyone from the Buffalo offense?

Yeah, Diggs (league leader in receptions), would obviously ride the bench in KC :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:18 AM 12-16-2020

lol.

Yeah, Diggs (league leader in receptions), would obviously ride the bench in KC :-)
So you come to an opposing teams’ message board to thump your chest about how good the Bills are, and then whine like a bitch and call us arrogant when we don’t validate your team and express confidence that we would wipe you off the field.

Seems like you came here expecting us to tell you how worried we are about you and are upset that you didn’t get what you came for.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:25 AM 12-16-2020

lol.

You're on a fucking Chiefs message board, dumbass.

You're as bad as Jets fans.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 162
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up