ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 162
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:45 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Historically, this league is full of moving and evolving teams.

What a team does in Week 5 doesn’t matter in Week 12.

And if head to head in 1 game matters, then the Raiders are better than the Chiefs (laughable, right?)

The team that wins the Super Bowl is typically the team that gets hot at the right time.

That’s why I assume they’re looking at the last 4 weeks of stats.

It’s almost always foolish to look at what happened in week 1 when it’s week 13.

That’s funny because week 5 is exactly why the Bills have zero chance of getting the bye in the best season they’ve had in at least 20 years. Seems what the Bills did in week 5 does matter. Weird.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:54 PM 12-15-2020
I believe in Patrick too. He’s amazing.
I'll give the Bills this: they are probably the best AFC team not named the Chiefs at this point in the 2020 season. Fair enough?

Take a picture if it makes you happy.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:55 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by mdstu:
Yeah, I think our new friend might be showing his age.

"Entitled assholes" is exactly how I would describe Bills fans in the 80's and 90's.
Bills fans are known for getting wasted in the parking lot, throwing dildos on the field, and fingering each other's buttholes in the stands-- but this guy is lecturing on fan etiquette. :-)
[Reply]
diqlix 07:57 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hate to say it but I'm seeing some Chiefs fans turning into raging douchebags with their over confidence. It's unbecoming of us Chiefs fans. I'd hate to see this fan base as despised as the Patriot or Bronco's fan base is. :-)
I agree and it’s sad.
[Reply]
diqlix 07:58 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, and the Bills let the Cards back into their game and they were up on Seattle 24-7 (I understand that I'm arguing his point and not yours). I suspect the Seahawks weren't ever really in that game though, much like the Dolphins.

In general though, I just look at playoff opponents and not so much hotness or what teams do against non-playoff teams, and the Bills have some impressive wins... I'm sure more than the vast majority of the league.

I do think some (or a lot) gets lost in translation when reading message boards... of course, some people are dicks and will always be dicks, but I'm sure some of the confidence comes off as entitlement, especially when going back and forth on specific topics, as people get more and more entrenched in their own opinion.

I'm personally highly confident in any game the Chiefs play, and will hopefully be for years to come... but, also well aware the margin of victory is slim against even 'ok' teams, much less true contenders. And even though we're all currently laughing at the crop of young QBs, they're obviously not void of talent, either.

And if you need a refreshing inferiority complex, just scroll through any GDT. It's where the Chiefs are terrible and can do no good and can never win by enough.... :-)
Well written post and I agree with most of it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:00 PM 12-15-2020
I agree and it’s sad.
Losing four straight Super Bowls is sad.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:00 PM 12-15-2020
Are the Buffalo Bills only allowed offensive points?

I’m not sure what the point is?

Is the point that the Chiefs offense is better? Because I have no argument there.

Chiefs offense is legendary.

But football is a team game.

Offense, defense, special teams, everything.
Does your defense score points in every game? How about your ST (assuming you mean kick/punt returns)? Then no, they don't count towards OFFENSIVE SCORING EFFICIENCY.

Somebody stop me. I feel like I'm playing whack-a-mole here.

I don't even know why I'm doing this. This guy just seems to bring it out in me. I'm gonna go make dinner and settle down.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:11 PM 12-15-2020
Cowherd is mad because he lost money on the Chiefs not covering one of his bets.

The idea that the Buffalo Bills are better than the Chiefs is moronic.

Buffalo should be praying they get a good matchup so they can win their first playoff game in 25+ years.
[Reply]
diqlix 08:30 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Does your defense score points in every game? How about your ST (assuming you mean kick/punt returns)? Then no, they don't count towards OFFENSIVE SCORING EFFICIENCY.

Somebody stop me. I feel like I'm playing whack-a-mole here.

I don't even know why I'm doing this. This guy just seems to bring it out in me. I'm gonna go make dinner and settle down.
I agree that the Chiefs have a more efficient offensive output per possession.

There is no argument there.
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Cowherd is mad because he lost money on the Chiefs not covering one of his bets.

The idea that the Buffalo Bills are better than the Chiefs is moronic.

Buffalo should be praying they get a good matchup so they can win their first playoff game in 25+ years.
Cowherd isn't anything.

He wants attention because attention makes him money.
[Reply]
mdstu 09:05 PM 12-15-2020
We’re you folks spending a lot of time in Buffalo pre-internet?

How did you judge this?
I was Active Army 89-99.

Couldn't throw a rock without hitting a Bills fan.
[Reply]
diqlix 09:25 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by mdstu:
I was Active Army 89-99.

Couldn't throw a rock without hitting a Bills fan.
Thank you for your service.

I tried to give you a thumbs up, but accidentally clicked the thumbs down button, and now it won’t let me take it back (at least not on mobile) ����*♂️
[Reply]
New World Order 09:32 PM 12-15-2020
Maybe Buff can finally get that playoff win they've wanted for so long.

You guys may not even get past Baltimore
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:33 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
First jeff.fisher, then steelerdane (a mere 3 weeks ago), now this guy....

I bet we won't see him again when the Donks beat the Bills on Saturday.....
I doubt the jeff.fisher account was even a Titans fan, thought he was actually kind of amusing. But, that account and steelerdane were obviously here only to troll.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:40 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hate to say it but I'm seeing some Chiefs fans turning into raging douchebags with their over confidence. It's unbecoming of us Chiefs fans. I'd hate to see this fan base as despised as the Patriot or Bronco's fan base is. :-)
Where are you seeing this?

If you're talking about the way people act here, it's a freaking Chiefs message board. Not sure what you expect.

I don't see a whole lot of arrogant Chiefs fans on social media and the like. Not like you see from Pats fans.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 162
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up