ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-18-2012
Would you do it?
[Reply]
bdj23 01:25 PM 07-05-2014
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering wheel, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Most women I've done it with have seemed to like it a lot. It ain't no thing.. Sex isn't the cleanest thing in the world anyway. I've had a chick do it to me too.. It wasn't bad. Not something I'd request, but hey.. If she really wanted to.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:32 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
A game of inches!
Matriculate your balls down the field..
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:33 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering well, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Most women I've done it with have seemed to like it a lot. It ain't no thing.. Sex isn't the cleanest thing in the world anyway. I've had a chick do it to me too.. It wasn't bad. Not something I'd request, but hey.. If she really wanted to.
Anything you do with a member of the opposite sex is heterosexual. Even if you take it from a strapon. It's still hetero as long as it's not a dude plowing you. Sheesh. People need to get over their hangups. WTF cares what other people do?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:39 PM 07-05-2014
The majority of women would thank you for licking their bhole.
Some of them don't know it, but they would...
[Reply]
philfree 08:32 PM 07-05-2014
So Ladies, when was the last time you kissed your man after he just licked your ass hole? And did you kiss his juice back into his mouth? :-)
[Reply]
TLO 08:35 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by philfree:
So Ladies, when was the last time you kissed your man after he just licked your ass hole? And did you kiss his juice back into his mouth? :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
philfree 08:39 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
:-):-)
LOL I guess that deserves it's own thread. "Do you men kiss your gal on the mouth right after she sucked you off?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 PM 07-05-2014
your threads are just so disgusting, young man.

i have placed this one on ignore.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:44 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Wow homophobic much?? Not sure what women you've been looking at but most women don't have hairy asses like men do. Even though I'm coochie liquor, I'll lickety split, I'll lickety crack!!
yeah, dudes a big time homophobe. I guess its only gay if you think of it that way. I'm thinking he might be a closet gay dude. Or at least have gay tendencies! lol
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:48 PM 07-05-2014
Just like licking a 9-volt battery....
[Reply]
rico 08:48 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
yeah, dudes a big time homophobe. I guess its only gay if you think of it that way. I'm thinking he might be a closet gay dude. Or at least have gay tendencies! lol
I was thinking he was 12 years old. :-)
[Reply]
philfree 08:53 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Just like licking a 9-volt battery....
:-)So if you took a 9-volt battery and...............Hey that could be electrifying!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:58 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering wheel, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Seriously, dude. I sense sex once a month, always missionary and wearing socks with the lights on for most of these stiffs.

You lost me at letting a chick lick your own b hole though. I've actually heard it feels marvelous but my ass crack is hairy as shit. I'd have to do some serious grooming, not take a shit all day, and probably be pretty drunk to let a chick start foraging down in that jungle..
[Reply]
rico 09:05 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Seriously, dude. I sense sex once a month, always missionary and wearing socks with the lights on for most of these stiffs.

You lost me at letting a chick lick your own b hole though. I've actually heard it feels marvelous but my ass crack is hairy as shit. I'd have to do some serious grooming, not take a shit all day, and probably be pretty drunk to let a chick start foraging down in that jungle..
Shave your buns, homeslice.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:22 PM 07-05-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Shave your buns, homeslice.

It's not the ass that's the problem, brosephine, it's the actual ass crack. Like, my literal b hole is hairy.

Can you actually shave your b hole?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up