ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 71 59.17%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.50%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.33%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.33%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:10 PM 12-19-2014
Real gentlemen don't talk about this kind of thing.









Right Clay?
[Reply]
KC native 01:10 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I could get it more often than I do but my girlfriend is so terrible at it I usually stop her about 5 minutes in anyway.

:-)
Use porn to teach her.

My wife used to be terrible at it too.
[Reply]
KC native 01:11 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
A lot of small talk.
CP is a lot of small talk.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:16 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
CP is a lot of small talk.
I won't say 75% of the shit I say here in real life.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:16 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
A lot of small talk.
Originally Posted by KC native:
CP is a lot of small talk.
Truth.

Post it, Eeyore.
[Reply]
KC native 01:17 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I won't say 75% of the shit I say here in real life.
You should. It would make you a more interesting person.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:18 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I could get it more often than I do but my girlfriend is so terrible at it I usually stop her about 5 minutes in anyway.

:-)
Have her consult with Katipan and JD10367 for guidance.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:19 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I could get it more often than I do but my girlfriend is so terrible at it I usually stop her about 5 minutes in anyway.

:-)
unfortunately, the same applies in my situation. :-)
[Reply]
KC native 01:23 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
unfortunately, the same applies in my situation. :-)
.
Originally Posted by KC native:
Use porn to teach her.

My wife used to be terrible at it too.
Clarification: She was terrible at it when we were dating. So that would have been sophomore year in college.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:25 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
You should. It would make you a more interesting person.
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 01:26 PM 12-19-2014
I wish.
I can pretty much guarantee that won't happen. pron is the devil / 'disgusting' :-)


I'm defeated. i fought the good fight for years. Just don't care anymore lol.
too fucking tired 1/2 the time anyway. so I've got that going for me.
[Reply]
ottawa_chiefs_fan 01:26 PM 12-19-2014
You need to add a Y-axis - "Years married"
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:28 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

:-)

Add more things to your portfolio. It's not tough to do, even if you're low on funds. Libraries are free, museums are usually reasonably prices, etc...
[Reply]
Katipan 01:28 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Have her consult with Katipan and JD10367 for guidance.
I got so far as to have the conversation about what options would be available if the other person couldn't have sex anymore. For whatever reason.

I am very thorough.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:29 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up