ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 160
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!


11. Pestilence
Spoiler!


10. htismaqe
Spoiler!


9. Rausch
Spoiler!


8. Bowser
Spoiler!


7. Simply Red
Spoiler!


6. milkman
Spoiler!


5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!


4. SNR
Spoiler!


3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!


2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
milkman 10:45 AM 08-03-2014
I was milkman before SideWinder, then returned to milkman.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 AM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
I was milkman before SideWinder, then returned to milkman.
Interesting. I guess I forgot that. Why did you change to SideWinder? Mid-life crisis?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:00 AM 08-03-2014
Ha, nice. Lonewolf is definitely an underrated poster here.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 11:18 AM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ha, nice. Lonewolf is definitely an underrated poster here.
Who?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:28 AM 08-03-2014
Nice, SNR. I have no clue who the list maker is, but I don't consider myself a top 50 poster on this board.

I can't get rid of the username. My Gradfather (RIP) gave me the nickname LoneWolf when I was 12 years old. I worked for him on his farm that summer and I really enjoyed doing things by myself. I would wake up early and start bringing in the cattle for milking before Grandpa was done with his morning coffee and doughnut. My grandparents didn't watch a lot of movies, but that summer they went and saw Lone Wolf McQuaid. He started calling me Lone Wolf after that and he called me by that nickname until the day he died. I've been thinking of changing the avatar and I'm open to suggestions.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 AM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Nice, SNR. I have no clue who the list maker is, but I don't consider myself a top 50 poster on this board.

I can't get rid of the username. My Gradfather (RIP) gave me the nickname LoneWolf when I was 12 years old. I worked for him on his farm that summer and I really enjoyed doing things by myself. I would wake up early and start bringing in the cattle for milking before Grandpa was done with his morning coffee and doughnut. My grandparents didn't watch a lot of movies, but that summer they went and saw Lone Wolf McQuaid. He started calling me Lone Wolf after that and he called me by that nickname until the day he died. I've been thinking of changing the avatar and I'm open to suggestions.
I already gave you one suggestion :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:39 AM 08-03-2014

[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:47 AM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I already gave you one suggestion :-)
Done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:53 AM 08-03-2014
Hell yeah! Laverne and Shirley!

Now you and gblowfish have something to talk about!
[Reply]
Saccopoo 12:06 PM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Oh, that guy!

Now I remember who he is!

Lonewolf is a badass poster.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:16 PM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
I was milkman before SideWinder, then returned to milkman.

I knew you were wishy washy.
[Reply]
Lonewolf Ed 01:17 PM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Who?
Not me. He means the Lonewolf who came here after I did. I'm Lonewolf Ed!
[Reply]
milkman 02:59 PM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Interesting. I guess I forgot that. Why did you change to SideWinder? Mid-life crisis?
I had just been laid off from my job at Adohr Farms Dairy.

Eventually got over that, and decided that I just liked the original name, and went back to it.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 03:04 PM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed:
Not me. He means the Lonewolf who came here after I did. I'm Lonewolf Ed!
Oh...now I get it.

I was confusing the noob for a quality poster.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:05 PM 08-03-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
I had just been laid off from my job at Adohr Farms Dairy.

Eventually got over that, and decided that I just liked the original name, and went back to it.
What was your next job? Snake charmer?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 160
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up