ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-18-2012
Would you do it?
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:27 PM 07-18-2012
I would ask "Why is this a KU thread?" but it IS about licking assholes....so carry on, I guess...
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:38 PM 07-18-2012
No.
[Reply]
Pants 06:39 PM 07-18-2012
Fuck no. I don't care how clean it is, that shit is just demeaning.
[Reply]
Donger 06:41 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
**** no. I don't care how clean it is, that shit is just demeaning.
Wait, to which one? Both?
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:41 PM 07-18-2012
You've had some very retarded threads lately.
[Reply]
Pants 06:43 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wait, to which one? Both?
To the licker.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:46 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
Fuck no. I don't care how clean it is, that shit is just demeaning.
I see what you did there
[Reply]
Ceej 06:47 PM 07-18-2012
Billay's next thread.

"Is it true if you don't use it you lose it?"
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:48 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by CJizzles:
Billay's next thread.

"Is it true if you don't use it you lose it?"
"Is that a serious question?"

:-)
[Reply]
WV 06:48 PM 07-18-2012
Depends on what I get in return.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:48 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by CJizzles:
Billay's next thread.

"Is it true if you don't use it you lose it?"
:-)

At least he's using the internet to try and learn ...




Who's gonna step-up and tell him where babies come from?
[Reply]
Brock 06:48 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by WV:
Depends on what I get in return.
The taste of shit on your tongue.
[Reply]
Ceej 06:49 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
"Is that a serious question?"

:-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Ceej 06:49 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Laz:
:-)

At least he's using the internet to try and learn ...




Who's gonna step-up and tell him where babies come from?
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:50 PM 07-18-2012
Ive known quite a few chicks that straight up said, if he doesnt he better get used of it. haha
[Reply]
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up