ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 50
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.


for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.


Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.


There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.


I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
bogey 03:48 PM 04-04-2008
Okay shyguyms, reveal yourself. In the beginning I bought it. Now, it's over the top. No one can be this much of a dumbass. Is this Donger?
[Reply]
DBO82 03:57 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Good Gawd! :-)

Pal, you need to sack the **** up and move on with your life. Go have a few beers, tag some stray tail, hope on an ATV and go sling some mud or something.
So you're telling him to go cheat on his loving wife, mother of his children..

How does that help this situation?

Brilliant.

He needs to go find a rusty nail and hang himself by the scrotum on it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:59 PM 04-04-2008
Something tells me reading 10 pages of this will lower my IQ.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:03 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by DBO82:
So you're telling him to go cheat on his loving wife, mother of his children..

How does that help this situation?

Brilliant.

He needs to go find a rusty nail and hang himself by the scrotum on it.
WOW

Sometimes the magic is gone and people stay together for the kids you know.
[Reply]
bogey 04:05 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
WOW

Sometimes the magic is gone and people stay together for the kids you know.
I don't see a smiley, so I assume you're serious.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:17 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
I don't see a smiley, so I assume you're serious.
You know it's hard to have a patent answer for everyone. For me I can't imagine life without my kid. My wife and I both of us have pretty high sex drives and are very compatible. Some people are different. Just had a very good friend initiate a divorce and move to Texas. He had a huge sex drive and she had none. I have actually seen situations where the two could work a situation like that out. There was no way in his case.

This posters situation was totally different. He was wooped on the other woman. Me I'm wooped on my kid. When I am with him I am happier than any other time. I guess it's all about priorities and what's important. Then again it's easy for me to say sitting in a pretty good situation. I guess what I am trying to say is I don't think one shoe fits all in situations like this.
[Reply]
The Pest 04:22 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by DBO82:
So you're telling him to go cheat on his loving wife, mother of his children..

How does that help this situation?

Brilliant.

He needs to go find a rusty nail and hang himself by the scrotum on it.

He's already cheated on his wife with this girl.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:27 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by DBO82:
So you're telling him to go cheat on his loving wife, mother of his children..

How does that help this situation?

Brilliant.

He needs to go find a rusty nail and hang himself by the scrotum on it.

The guy doesn't seem to be into the whole loving wife picture Dr. Phil and his family doesn't seem to resemble the Waltons, or Ward, June and the Beaver.

I would however agree regarding the nail and his man bag.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:28 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The guy doesn't seem to be into the whole loving wife picture Dr. Phil and his family doesn't seem to resemble the Waltons, or Ward, June and the Bever.

I would however agree regarding the nail and his man bag.
what bag?
[Reply]
Donger 04:32 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
what bag?
His scrotum.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:32 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
what bag?
Yeeeeeah, point taken.
[Reply]
bogey 04:34 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
You know it's hard to have a patent answer for everyone. For me I can't imagine life without my kid. My wife and I both of us have pretty high sex drives and are very compatible. Some people are different. Just had a very good friend initiate a divorce and move to Texas. He had a huge sex drive and she had none. I have actually seen situations where the two could work a situation like that out. There was no way in his case.

This posters situation was totally different. He was wooped on the other woman. Me I'm wooped on my kid. When I am with him I am happier than any other time. I guess it's all about priorities and what's important. Then again it's easy for me to say sitting in a pretty good situation. I guess what I am trying to say is I don't think one shoe fits all in situations like this.
You had me on "You know it's hard". :-)
Seriously, I don't disagree with you.
[Reply]
angelo 04:36 PM 04-04-2008
rule of thumb DO NOT F**K FRIENDS
If you do they are no longer friends, they are lovers.
You had neither you had a mistress and your mistress left you.
Now you are whining like you lost your binky.
I am sure she is doing everything to forget you.
I suggest you do the same.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:40 PM 04-04-2008
What you really need to do is tell your "best friend" and your wife about ChiefsPlanet and have them sign up. We'll all be willing to provide complimentary therapy for an hour twice a week for as long as you need help. Get on it. Right now.
[Reply]
kstater 04:53 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
not a very good wife as we never really had anything in common or i would of never strayed in the first place.
Best reason to get married and have kids I've ever heard. Do us all a favor, go to the doctor and get your nuts cut off.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 50
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up