ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 95
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick, Tyrann and friends have something to say
Dante84 07:18 PM 06-04-2020

#StrongerTogether pic.twitter.com/sfwF9Uvgaa

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) June 5, 2020

We love and support our players. We’re proud of you Patrick and Tyrann.@PatrickMahomes @Mathieu_Era https://t.co/JwL6p0vzP6

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 5, 2020

We, the NFL, condemn racism and the systematic oppression of Black People. We, the NFL, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest. We, the NFL, believe Black Lives Matter. #InspireChange pic.twitter.com/ENWQP8A0sv

— NFL (@NFL) June 5, 2020

[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:04 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Simple solution: accountability. I've read your posts before and if I remember you're a LEO. So, if a fellow officer were to kill someone wrongly then instead of that lawsuit being paid out via the taxpayers then have the LEO personally responsible, or even better have that money come out the retirement fund for the other LEO's. How soon would the "bad apples" in the force feel the heat if they had to deal with heat from everyone else whose pension (including yours) just got lighter....?
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Police should not investigate themselves. Other countries like Canada use panels made up of impartial community members. They also have frequent community meetings. We don't do that here. It's always been their way or the highway and that's exactly the kind of 1-way dialogue that leads to citizens frustrated about not being heard.
So good apples need to call out bad apples but not investigate the incident because they’re police? Instead, a panel of non police should get involved? And if they’re found guilty; they should be accountable financially from retirement funds?

I’m not sure you realize the process.

In a shooting, all around the Missouri cities and counties and around Texas areas; from witnessing first hand;

They are treated as a crime scene. After emergency situations are taken care of.... Controlled access. Video, pictures. Area canvas for witnesses. For other cameras, for other factors. Other agencies are called, uninvolved counties, the state, and federal agencies. The prosecutors office is called. They all collaborate individually to find the truth for themselves. Not sharing with the media, witnesses or each other. And after it’s compared to find the truth that matches evidence, witness and medical examiners reports and the individual investigators. Most times now, if it gets racially motivated through media, individual (private) investigators and independent medical examiners will be bought and paid for from groups connected to unions, churches or groups like NAACP or BLM or rich individuals in politics or media or entertainment.

Then the whole case goes to the prosecutor's office and lawyers for or against the police officer and judges start their pursuit of the truth. This is also when political, ethical, moral corruption has a chance to really shine. It’s not on scene, because all the investigators working for their individual county, star and federal agencies or defense/prosecution offices and the 2-4 medical examiners will be able to prove if someone initially moved a body, took evidence, planted etc

Which is why I find it mind boggling Darren Wilson is still considered a bad apple to many out there holding BLM signs. Why that case is listed as an example of police brutality. The case went all the way to the DOJ with Eric Holder under Obama’s administration and why Kim Gardner hasn’t been able to reopen the case. And that’s not the only example.

Anyway. This place has a history of only saying things for humor or to get a rise out of someone, so I’ll graciously back out now and let the normal rhetoric resume. I’ll leave you with another officer’s thoughts on it.

https://m.facebook.com/frbaUSA/photo...pe=3&source=48
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Of course there's a problem in the black community. But what if that's a function of racism going back generations? We're only talking about not being able to go to the same schools 60 years ago. Do you think Jim Crow wrongs are immediately righted? Do you think the average white person's grandparents were given the same opportunity as the average black person's? Do you think that provided equal wealth and opportunity for the next generation? And then how about now?

The socioeconomic situations of ourselves are in part grounded in our ancestors. And black people undeniably had it more difficult. And that's contributed to any number of the statistics you're so ready to cite.

But cling to your statistical ignorance as it makes you feel like an informed person who has all the answers.
It was 25% in 1965, so I don’t see how it’s a function of racism going back generations, but whatever you have to do to fulfill your white guilt!

One other thing, you damn sure wouldn’t talk to me in person like you do on here, because just looking at you I already know I’d knock your ass the fuck out in less than 5 seconds. Maybe I’ll come to a game and we can meet up? See if you are as ballsy in real life as you are on the internet.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:12 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Just answer these questions so I can verify that your white guilt is blinding you from any sort of criticisms of the black community:

If you don’t think there are legitimate problems within the black community whatsoever, we can just end this right now.
I don't think anyone is blind to that. But you're asking people to fix themselves in a broken system vs asking why the system isn't working for the people. Improving the system goes a long way to fix the problems. The system is failing the people a hell of a lot more than people are failing the system.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:14 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Do you know that affirmative action was repealed? Do you know that it was proven to have the opposite effect of what was hoped?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Sir, there isn't one type of affirmative action. I'm well aware of the concept of 'mismatch' where college-age minorities ended up in situations that they were ill-prepared for and that had the opposite effect.

But what if those same students were given more of an advantage at all levels of schooling?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 PM 06-07-2020
I don't think anyone is blind to that. But you're asking people to fix themselves in a broken system vs asking why the system isn't working for the people. Improving the system goes a long way to fix the problems. The system is failing the people a hell of a lot more than people are failing the system.
But the system is better now for them than it was in 1965. There’s no excuse for the black family to be in this bad of shape in 2020.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:17 PM 06-07-2020
It was 25% in 1965, so I don’t see how it’s a function of racism going back generations, but whatever you have to do to fulfill your white guilt!

One other thing, you damn sure wouldn’t talk to me in person like you do on here, because just looking at you I already know I’d knock your ass the fuck out in less than 5 seconds. Maybe I’ll come to a game and we can meet up? See if you are as ballsy in real life as you are on the internet.
I'm sorry if you make nonsensical arguments on an Internet forum and that makes you keen to exact retribution. I've met dozens of people on CP without issue but don't remember you ever attending any of the games. Look forward to meeting up and getting your opinion on some of those studies, tough guy!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:19 PM 06-07-2020
I'm sorry if you make nonsensical arguments on an Internet forum and that makes you keen to exact retribution. I've met dozens of people on CP without issue but don't remember you ever attending any of the games. Look forward to meeting up and getting your opinion on some of those studies, tough guy!
Don’t avoid the first part of my post.

25% in 1965 to 73% in 2019. A function of racism going back generations?

And when less that 10% are committing 50% of the murders leading to much more police attention and you don’t acknowledge that with those studies, what’s the point in discussing them?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:28 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
So good apples need to call out bad apples but not investigate the incident because they’re police? Instead, a panel of non police should get involved? And if they’re found guilty; they should be accountable financially from retirement funds?

I’m not sure you realize the process.

In a shooting, all around the Missouri cities and counties and around Texas areas; from witnessing first hand;

They are treated as a crime scene. After emergency situations are taken care of.... Controlled access. Video, pictures. Area canvas for witnesses. For other cameras, for other factors. Other agencies are called, uninvolved counties, the state, and federal agencies. The prosecutors office is called. They all collaborate individually to find the truth for themselves. Not sharing with the media, witnesses or each other. And after it’s compared to find the truth that matches evidence, witness and medical examiners reports and the individual investigators. Most times now, if it gets racially motivated through media, individual (private) investigators and independent medical examiners will be bought and paid for from groups connected to unions, churches or groups like NAACP or BLM or rich individuals in politics or media or entertainment.

Then the whole case goes to the prosecutor's office and lawyers for or against the police officer and judges start their pursuit of the truth. This is also when political, ethical, moral corruption has a chance to really shine. It’s not on scene, because all the investigators working for their individual county, star and federal agencies or defense/prosecution offices and the 2-4 medical examiners will be able to prove if someone initially moved a body, took evidence, planted etc

Which is why I find it mind boggling Darren Wilson is still considered a bad apple to many out there holding BLM signs. Why that case is listed as an example of police brutality. The case went all the way to the DOJ with Eric Holder under Obama’s administration and why Kim Gardner hasn’t been able to reopen the case. And that’s not the only example.

Anyway. This place has a history of only saying things for humor or to get a rise out of someone, so I’ll graciously back out now and let the normal rhetoric resume. I’ll leave you with another officer’s thoughts on it.

https://m.facebook.com/frbaUSA/photo...pe=3&source=48
The idea isn't to take police out of the equation. Of course police are best suited to investigate these sort of matters. But there is a flaw in allowing an organization to investigate themselves. Canada has an independent investigation unit (IIU) that provides oversight to investigations and conducts independent investigations when necessary. Sure it's not perfect but is that worse than a system today that provides no oversight? Accountability in many areas is practically non existent. Data is constantly incomplete, lost, or completely hidden from the public. In the instance of Floyd and Arbery, does anyone think any of this would have been even dealt with if not for a civilian taking a video? Hell, the Arbery case was non existent until videos popped up months later.

It is checks and balances. Agreed, it is not perfect but neither is our current system.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:56 PM 06-07-2020
The idea isn't to take police out of the equation. Of course police are best suited to investigate these sort of matters. But there is a flaw in allowing an organization to investigate themselves. Canada has an independent investigation unit (IIU) that provides oversight to investigations and conducts independent investigations when necessary. Sure it's not perfect but is that worse than a system today that provides no oversight? Accountability in many areas is practically non existent. Data is constantly incomplete, lost, or completely hidden from the public. In the instance of Floyd and Arbery, does anyone think any of this would have been even dealt with if not for a civilian taking a video? Hell, the Arbery case was non existent until videos popped up months later.

It is checks and balances. Agreed, it is not perfect but neither is our current system.

In traffic accidents they do. And they do more than they would for another accident.

In fataliity shootings they do not! They call in other agencies, Impartial investigators. It’s been this way every where I’ve been for 28 years. When investigating a crime, an impartial witness is more important to the case than a partial witness. But you take both and compare to the facts, evidence. Weed out the more and less truthful versions. You don’t tell everyone or the media so a partial witness can appear impartial. You wait to hear what they have and why they have it.

Some people watch to much tv and start yelling in a megaphone. Just to get a few seconds of notoriety.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:00 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I figured someone would take issue with what I said so I went conservative, stopping at 1960 to be safe.

Would you really argue that from 1660-1960 what I said wasn't true?
I just think that's a very blanket statement, I myself am not familiar with it. The entire subject seems foreign to me as I wasn't brought up like that.
[Reply]
eDave 11:21 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
One of these days I’ll get a pic up here for you to rip on
Please don't.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:22 AM 06-08-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
ITT: Staylor getting his ass handed to him. Seems to enjoy it.
Of course he enjoys it. It's always staylor, in the middle of everything, every single time. He's like the one constant in every CP argument.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:42 AM 06-08-2020
No, it’s people like you that don’t want to hold individuals accountable for their actions.

I can actually agree with a lot of what you guys are saying and admit I’m probably too far on the other side of this argument.

The problem is that people like you think it’s ALL the cops and you’re making excuses for legitimate issues in the black community that lead to them getting more attention from police and more problems overall.

People like you won’t even have conversations about the demise of black families. You’re too chicken shit to be real about any of it. You want to victimize all of them when a lot of their problems stem from some serious culture issues.

Thanks for finally admitting that.

And no thank you for mischaracterizing my position entirely.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:53 AM 06-08-2020
Lmao the sheer amount of faggot in this thread is too damn high
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:56 AM 06-08-2020
Sir, there isn't one type of affirmative action. I'm well aware of the concept of 'mismatch' where college-age minorities ended up in situations that they were ill-prepared for and that had the opposite effect.

But what if those same students were given more of an advantage at all levels of schooling?
I don't believe it will make any difference.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 50 of 95
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up