ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 43
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear thread!!!
Mulliganman 08:07 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! :-) Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
[Reply]
Stryker 08:34 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
Here you go my friend! :-)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:38 AM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! :-) Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
[Reply]
Stryker 04:41 PM 02-17-2020
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Good deal! I will do better than that, I will post a pic of it after I get it framed.
[Reply]
Stryker 04:42 PM 02-17-2020
The problem of framing the actual paper is even with UV protection on the glass, the paper will still yellow over time.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:55 PM 02-17-2020
Here is the SI magazine framed Click the pic then click on the pic 2 more times once opened.
Attached: IMG_0110.jpg (79.8 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:20 PM 02-16-2020
Yep. Still haven’t received a single piece that I ordered. That includes the KC Star and the SI issue.

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the fucking Super Bowl.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:22 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep. Still haven’t received a single piece that I ordered. That includes the KC Star and the SI issue.

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the ****ing Super Bowl.
I finally got the KC Star paper on Saturday.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:12 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the ****ing Super Bowl.
As of today, I have received most of my orders...

All 3 copies of the KC star, my wifes Tshirt of the same worn by the team, my shot glass, rocks glass, and Christmas ornament, and all 3 hats ad my SB 54 polo which is way too small for me. The only thing left is the SB champ tshirts that the team wore on the SB sunday. I ordered 3 but I'm thinking now, I should have ordered 2 sizes larger.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:15 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
As of today, I have received most of my orders...

All 3 copies of the KC star, my wifes Tshirt of the same worn by the team, my shot glass, rocks glass, and Christmas ornament, and all 3 hats ad my SB 54 polo which is way too small for me. The only thing left is the SB champ tshirts that the team wore on the SB sunday. I ordered 3 but I'm thinking now, I should have ordered 2 sizes larger.
I wouldn't worry too much about the t-shirt not fitting. Mine fits perfectly
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:15 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I wouldn't worry too much about the t-shirt not fitting. Mine fits perfectly
Im holding you to that...otherwise its to the sweatbox until they fit...LOL
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:23 PM 02-16-2020
Not sure why Fanatics is so hit and miss, my hat - same one all the players were wearing - showed up Friday, less than 2 weeks after my order... it’s a beautiful mfer, the Champions embroidery is super thick and looks killer

I’ll only be wearing it for special occasions
[Reply]
lewdog 03:25 PM 02-16-2020
Wearing my black SB Champs shirt today. Size large is tight on the guns but chicks like it.
[Reply]
Pointer19 03:27 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Wearing my black SB Champs shirt today. Size large is tight on the guns but chicks like it.
Got my polo in the mail yesterday just in time for church today. :-)
[Reply]
chiefshead33 09:18 PM 02-16-2020
This might be a dumb question, and I'm sure it's been asked already. But does anyone know if the jerseys will get a special SB champs patch for next season? Or if it's just the SBLIV patch that both the Chiefs and 49ers jerseys have?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 43
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up