ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:34 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Chris coming off douchier than Baker is this thread.

Is that even possible?!?!?!

ooh, my feelings are hurt.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:52 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
The Browns drafted a potentially very good young QB, they drafted and signed good players on both sides of the ball, and then added a superstar WR in OBJ.

But the Browns gotta Browns, and they did the most Browns thing ever by hiring a HC who had never even spent an entire season as a coordinator. Kitchens was the absolute worst choice, and that's exactly why the Browns hired him. Instead of making a football decision, a decision that took the big picture of what they were trying to build into consideration, they somehow let themselves be bullied by a rookie QB, and chose a HC that they thought would make him happy.

I am convinced that Paul Brown must have made a deal with the devil, somehow dooming all professional football teams from Ohio. But the city of Cleveland kinda deserves it. They like to think they have great fans, but those great fans couldn't get a vote passed for a new stadium. The Browns played in the worst stadium in the NFL, the Mistake by the Lake, and they basically forced their team to move.

Then their former team goes on to win a couple of Super Bowls in a new city. What a kick in the nuts. If the fans had worked to get the new stadium approved, those Championships would belong to Cleveland. Instead, they only approve a new stadium after they force their beloved team out of the city.

If they don't fire Kitchens after this season, they deserve to keep losing. But, this is also the Browns we are talking about, and they didn't fire Hue Jackson when his record was something like 1-31.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
It's too funny for words. This whole spiral started because Dee haslem was friends with the Jacksons and refused to fire hue Jackson last year. That put Freddie into a temp job where he earned players trust (same way Romeo did after haley was fired in kc). And they were forced to promote Gregg Williams. They could have walked into this offseason with a clean slate and kept Gregg Williams as DC.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:08 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

He’s a douche of the highest order and he also ****ing sucks. Sorry dude, but it is what it is.
Absolutely agree with this take on Baker. He's been that way since high school.
Quits when shit doesn't go his way and blames everyone else.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:35 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
The Browns drafted a potentially very good young QB, they drafted and signed good players on both sides of the ball, and then added a superstar WR in OBJ.

But the Browns gotta Browns, and they did the most Browns thing ever by hiring a HC who had never even spent an entire season as a coordinator. Kitchens was the absolute worst choice, and that's exactly why the Browns hired him. Instead of making a football decision, a decision that took the big picture of what they were trying to build into consideration, they somehow let themselves be bullied by a rookie QB, and chose a HC that they thought would make him happy.

I am convinced that Paul Brown must have made a deal with the devil, somehow dooming all professional football teams from Ohio. But the city of Cleveland kinda deserves it. They like to think they have great fans, but those great fans couldn't get a vote passed for a new stadium. The Browns played in the worst stadium in the NFL, the Mistake by the Lake, and they basically forced their team to move.

Then their former team goes on to win a couple of Super Bowls in a new city. What a kick in the nuts. If the fans had worked to get the new stadium approved, those Championships would belong to Cleveland. Instead, they only approve a new stadium after they force their beloved team out of the city.

If they don't fire Kitchens after this season, they deserve to keep losing. But, this is also the Browns we are talking about, and they didn't fire Hue Jackson when his record was something like 1-31.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I hope we have seen the last days of citizens financing stadiums for these billionaire owners. What an absurd concept.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:55 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Absolutely agree with this take on Baker. He's been that way since high school.
Quits when shit doesn't go his way and blames everyone else.
NO WAY HE'S A FIGHTER AND THRIVES WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER YOU WOULDN'T BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HIM IF YOU HAD HIM IN YOUR FOXHOLE!!!!!!!!111111
[Reply]
DeepPurple 08:55 AM 12-24-2019
It's pretty obvious one reason the Browns Suck

Browns First Round QB Picks

2018 Baker Mayfield - Oklahoma

2014 Johnny Manziel - Texas A&M

2012 Brandon Weeden - Oklahoma State

2007 Brady Quinn - Notre Dame

1999 Tim Couch - Kentucky

Other First Round Picks

2017 Jabrill Peppers - plays for the Giants

2016 Myles Garrett - suspended

2016 Corey Coleman - plays for the Giants

2015 Cameron Irving - plays for the Chiefs

2014 Danny Shelton - plays for the Pats

2013 Justin Gilbert - out of football

2013 Barkevious Mingo - plays for the Texans

2012 Trent Richardson - out of football

2011 Phil Taylor - out of football

2010 Joe Haden - plays for the Steelers
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:59 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
NO WAY HE'S A FIGHTER AND THRIVES WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER YOU WOULDN'T BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HIM IF YOU HAD HIM IN YOUR FOXHOLE!!!!!!!!111111
Well of course not. I'd be suggesting: Hey Baker , why don't you put your head up over the edge and see if that sniper is still out there. ok? Thanks, buddy!
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:16 AM 12-24-2019
Refresher: the Browns are owned by a high functioning retard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:32 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
It's pretty obvious one reason the Browns Suck

Browns First Round QB Picks

2018 Baker Mayfield - Oklahoma

2014 Johnny Manziel - Texas A&M

2012 Brandon Weeden - Oklahoma State

2007 Brady Quinn - Notre Dame

1999 Tim Couch - Kentucky

Other First Round Picks

2017 Jabrill Peppers - plays for the Giants

2016 Myles Garrett - suspended

2016 Corey Coleman - plays for the Giants

2015 Cameron Irving - plays for the Chiefs

2014 Danny Shelton - plays for the Pats

2013 Justin Gilbert - out of football

2013 Barkevious Mingo - plays for the Texans

2012 Trent Richardson - out of football

2011 Phil Taylor - out of football

2010 Joe Haden - plays for the Steelers

That’s an impressive list of suck.

It’s even more impressive when you consider those players represent the 7th, 21st, 3rd, 22nd, 6th, 8th, 12th, 22nd, 19th, 15th, 1st, 25th, and 1st overall picks (just in the last 10 seasons!).

Only 2 out of 15 players still with the team (and one of those suspended indefinitely).
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:14 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
History will prove me right here.

You're all going to be hating Mayfield for the next fifteen years or so.

Aaaaaand off the full retard ledge we step...

A
AA
AAA
AAAA
AAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAH!

splat.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:19 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Aaaaaand off the full retard ledge we step...

A
AA
AAA
AAAA
AAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAH!

splat.
I don't hate Mayfield. I only hate QB's who pose a legitimate threat, and I'm NOT seeing that here. Fuck, let the NFL put the Tardland Turds on the schedule every year instead of fucking Buffalo.
I get many yuk-yuks AND a freebie for the 'W' column EVERY SEASON.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:07 PM 12-29-2019
Ha ha Baker threatening to beat up a fan for trash talking him

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:11 PM 12-29-2019
Fiery leader. Just a competitor. Totally not a douche.

You're all wrong about him, you'll see.

This guy is going to be a career coach-killer. Any qualified, desirable coach with a brain in his head should avoid Mayfield like the plague. I'd rather take over a team with Tannehill or Fitzpatrick.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:29 PM 12-29-2019
Baker isn’t just an average QB, he’s an idiot that doesn’t understand how his dumbass behavior looks at all.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:30 PM 12-29-2019
I think a portion of Baker's problems could be solved if he would just shut the fuck up.

Is there a coach out there who can successfully get him to do that after Kitchens let him do and say whatever the hell he wants? I don't know if there is. Sure, you could bring in a dipshit hardass like Haley, but Baker might just rebel against that. You could bring in a coach who puts him in positions to succeed on offense, but is that going to get him to behave himself?

I just don't know if there's anybody out there. At least anybody who would actually want the Browns job.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up